Author Topic: New Wisconsin player  (Read 1351 times)

Eckertmania

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
New Wisconsin player
« on: July 23, 2012, 11:54:32 PM »
I'm Kevin and as my topic title says, I'm from Wisconsin. I've really liked the KOF series since '99 Evolution on the Dreamcast, but haven't really wanted to learn how to actually play KOF until I played it at Evo a few weeks ago. Meeting some of the guys from this site made me incredibly interested in figuring out how to play this, as well as trying to build a local KOF scene.

solidshark

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: New Wisconsin player
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2012, 01:54:32 AM »
Welcome to DreamCancel Eckertmania. Glad some guys here could get you interested in KOF again. Hope you can have lots of fun with it and get a scene going out in Wisconsin.
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995

Tenken

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Re: New Wisconsin player
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2012, 09:24:19 PM »
I'm Kevin and as my topic title says, I'm from Wisconsin. I've really liked the KOF series since '99 Evolution on the Dreamcast, but haven't really wanted to learn how to actually play KOF until I played it at Evo a few weeks ago. Meeting some of the guys from this site made me incredibly interested in figuring out how to play this, as well as trying to build a local KOF scene.

Welcome Kevin!  I used to play KOF 99 Dreamcast a lot too back in the day.  (nice anime intro is bonus)  Hope you have fun here and best wishes for the KOF scene in Wisconsin!