Author Topic: Fan arts in real earnest! be a grape in a beaujolais disco! upload some now!  (Read 8201 times)

fujifujifujifuji

• New Challenger
  • Kiru!!
    • View Profile
Ey everybody! I'm gonna start a fan art thread, feel free to put yours here. But in the mean time I'll give you a couple of mine! :)

man, this is some sort of premonition or something. I did this just days before Ash died.

Ayyy Rule 63
« Last Edit: October 08, 2010, 05:39:04 PM by fujifujifujifuji »
Dude, Relax!

Diavle

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: Fuji's fan art in real earnest!
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2010, 03:30:17 PM »
Fantastic work man, great line work and very clean and precise. Can't say I'm a fan of putting boobs on men though lol.

This should be renamed to a general fanart or art thread I think, so not as to clutter things.

Haven't done any fanart in forever but here is some of my old work:

« Last Edit: October 08, 2010, 03:37:00 PM by Diavle »

fujifujifujifuji

• New Challenger
  • Kiru!!
    • View Profile
Re: Fuji's fan art in real earnest!
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2010, 05:25:25 PM »
I guess so, but at first I thought it will be just me posting here (since there's no art thread here.......right?) all those are AMAZING! I'm bad at giving insightful art comment, so I can't say more except for that and the fact that Mudman is awesome. I'm waiting for more people to put up their stuff. Don't be shy people, put your SNK fanart sh*t up here!!! no matter how bad it is! whatever it is! (not too f*cked up though, people won't like that but I personally don't judge people)

P.S: I'm a fan of putting boobs on everything hahaha.
Dude, Relax!

Remxi

• Strongest Tiger
  • Mithan's Robe
    • View Profile
Wow, great stuff by both of you. Diavle, your style is very unique and it's really cool to see all those characters represented in an such an imaginative way. I never thought I'd ever see such high quality Mudman fanart... XD

Fuji, I like dig your rule 63 stuff. Goeniko and Krizalid are really good, and I like the Kyo too. Can you explain what's happening in the first picture though? What's the deal with the bird? (please don't say it's Tizoc haha).

fujifujifujifuji

• New Challenger
  • Kiru!!
    • View Profile
Ash is kissing Setsuna, and Setsuna got a bird. whose name is Awesome mcBadass.

Here's an obligatory Kyo:

Dude, Relax!

Diavle

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Yeah sorry for barging in on your parade fuji but I figured it would be better to have big thread for all, at least for now, instead of a bunch of small ones that would get lost in the fold.

And yeah lol, keep fighting the good boob fight, the more the merrier.

Ever considered coloring by the way? Your line work is great so its about time. It really gives your work that extra punch, believe me.

Wow, great stuff by both of you. Diavle, your style is very unique and it's really cool to see all those characters represented in an such an imaginative way. I never thought I'd ever see such high quality Mudman fanart... XD

Thanks man, lots of Mudman fans here I see hehe. It was around the time NGBC was released I think that I did that, didn't really know about him before then but was looking for an interesting character to work with and he fit the bill well.

fujifujifujifuji

• New Challenger
  • Kiru!!
    • View Profile
I did color some, but I have a soft spot for black and white and simplicity. The fact that I'm also "artistically" color blind doesn't help ^^
Dude, Relax!

solidshark

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Great art from both you guys. That's some real style there. Hard to find a favorite among all of it; just wish I had that kind of talent.
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995

Shiranui_ninja

Wow, great stuff Diavle! I loved your style, so artistic. I'm loving Charlotte's picture (as well as the rest). Awesome.

Aenthin

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
    • Fuck Yeah! Ash Crimson
I remember that Vanessa from somewhere. Prolly devART

Hmm...maybe I should draw more fanart...

Diavle

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Just finished Ralf VS Metal Slug:

Full size: http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y61/Diavle/Ralf-Slug-FINAL2-1.png

Great art from both you guys. That's some real style there. Hard to find a favorite among all of it; just wish I had that kind of talent.

Thanks  man. Wish I could find the talent too, wouldn't have to slave away for hours then lol.

Wow, great stuff Diavle! I loved your style, so artistic. I'm loving Charlotte's picture (as well as the rest). Awesome.

Thanks bro, glad you like.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 09:12:51 PM by Diavle »

solidshark

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Fuji, love your work with the gender-swap main KOF characters, and is that Ash trying to kiss Setsuna? And has Setsuna's hawk turned into a pigeon? (funny if that's the case).

Divale, K9999 & Angel, Terry vs Hugo, and Charlotte are awesome.

Thanks for showing these off guys.
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995

Diavle

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 11:09:55 PM by Diavle »

DarKaoZ

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
I haven't done any KOF Fan Arts in a long time, heck I haven't drawn in a long time either. But here are some of the few Fan Arts I did a while ago:

MS Paint drawings:

Hand Drawn and colored in Photoshop:

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile
it's always amazes me when i see people do awesome work using ms paint good job dude