Author Topic: KOF XIII 8th General Thread: KOF EVOlving 2012  (Read 188324 times)

Great_Dark_Hero

• Scion of Flame
  • Lame puns are long gone
    • View Profile
    • Techno Panic Fighting Game Project
Re: KOF XIII 8th General Thread: KOF EVOlving 2012
« Reply #360 on: September 20, 2012, 09:23:31 PM »

Maybe it's not censorship.

Maybe in the storyline, Mai got promoted to a higher rank of ninja and this is the new costume she has to wear.

That would actually be interesting to see...

Somehow I like the sound of this.

As for another SVC sequel... I think it may turn out awesome. ... What do guys think about a online coop? Three characters + three players = an extremely intense 3v3 match. Net code should be built to handle such a thing. That might be an original concept for SNKP.
Imagine Solid, Marchefelix , and myself vs Des, Running Wild, and Meanestrage - we play with the characters we know best and try to win the best way as possible. Communicate with each on tactics... meter buildings... what special move to use if this happens. This might encourage players to get better with two other players by their side giving each other hints and good things to track during a KOF match.
TTT2... WTF does this to a large extent but I don't think TTT2 has online coop unless....
Er well... this might actually sound like a bad idea... then we would have to worry about distance, lag, and other things...

Running Wild

• Legendary Wolf
  • Osu!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #361 on: September 20, 2012, 10:01:19 PM »
Maybe in the storyline, Mai got promoted to a higher rank of ninja and this is the new costume she has to wear.

This isn't Naruto.

Eripio69

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: September 20, 2012, 10:51:13 PM »

This isn't Naruto.

I loled so hard ^^. I wish I could rep you. Oh wait this not naruto forums :P

On CvS3 topic, I am confident that the FG community is waiting anxiously for it and Capcom knows it.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2012, 10:53:32 PM by Eripio69 »

Homies Over Shotos

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: September 21, 2012, 12:41:57 AM »

This isn't Naruto.

On CvS3 topic, I am confident that the FG community is waiting anxiously for it and Capcom knows it.

And Capcpom is waiting for another 90/10 split again giving SNK nothing yet again.

Eripio69

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: September 21, 2012, 12:50:21 AM »

This isn't Naruto.

And Capcpom is waiting for another 90/10 split again giving SNK nothing yet again.

Was that the ratio for CVS2? Well the split depends on how much SNKp is gonna be involved. If it is just lending the license then that sounds fair, maybe 80/20 max.

Ashspiralingblood

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: September 21, 2012, 04:22:54 AM »
Meh, SNKP getting the short end of the stick again, I thought they would have learned from their pass experience. :(
more like 40%-45% is more reasonable than that shitty 20%, at 20% means snkp don't give a rat ass about their value of their IPs especially kof (this series is their life saver). This easy money for Capcom, SNKP would have to be really idiotic to go for 20%. Damn don't they have any self worth.

Tyrant292

• Scion of Flame
  • I have no regrets
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: September 21, 2012, 04:34:44 PM »

Ok, it's good to see CvS2 back but why is it only in the Japanese market!?!?!?!?!?!?

Is the Japanese FG market that big??

Eripio69

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: September 21, 2012, 05:01:39 PM »
Meh, SNKP getting the short end of the stick again, I thought they would have learned from their pass experience. :(
more like 40%-45% is more reasonable than that shitty 20%, at 20% means snkp don't give a rat ass about their value of their IPs especially kof (this series is their life saver). This easy money for Capcom, SNKP would have to be really idiotic to go for 20%. Damn don't they have any self worth.

20% is pretty good if you are only giving the license m8. If they spend resources and work too then that is definitively low.

Ky0

• Scion of Flame
  • MIJU KUMONO MEGA [Location]: Portugal
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: September 21, 2012, 07:15:01 PM »

This isn't Naruto.

I loled so hard ^^.
LOL! Same here! So good hahaa  :D

KoF 4 EVA

marchefelix

• Legendary Wolf
  • X A N A D U
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: September 21, 2012, 08:50:52 PM »

This isn't Naruto.

O rly?

Then explain to me why Ryo has orange clothes, blond hair, and a blue energy palm thrust attack.
=P

But seriously, you don't have to be Naruto to have an organization with ranks and structure...

About that CVS3 or SVC2 stuff... I'm not too enthusiastic about a CVS3. If Capcom is going to combine their past bullshit (making their characters way superior to the SNK characters) with their present bullshit (comeback mechanics and on-disk DLC), then no thanks. I'd much rather have an SVC2. In fact, my brother and I are making our own vision of what that game should be. We're thinking of the roster and the mechanics of the game.

DJMirror949

• Strongest Tiger
  • Just move along, nothing to read here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: September 21, 2012, 09:50:35 PM »
If CVS3 happens by some reason, then I hope SVC2 happens....& I mean not the card fighter series

nightmoves

• Strongest Tiger
  • STAND UP!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: September 21, 2012, 11:37:16 PM »
As much as I loved playing CvS2 back in the day, I don't think a sequel could live up to the hype, especially with the way Capcom does things. To be quite honest, I'd sooner look forward to a SvC2 myself. If SNK's efforts in XIII says anything, I think SvC2 could be done really well.

Mr Bakaboy

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: September 22, 2012, 04:08:58 PM »

This isn't Naruto.

O rly?

Then explain to me why Ryo has orange clothes, blond hair, and a blue energy palm thrust attack.
=P

But seriously, you don't have to be Naruto to have an organization with ranks and structure

I'm suprised you didn't go with Hokutomaru has the same voice actor as Naruto.
Say it with me now: "Variable input lag BAAAAAAD!!!"

yamazaky96

• Strongest Tiger
  • Drunken fist
    • View Profile
    • Orochinagi team Page
« Reply #373 on: September 23, 2012, 05:00:32 PM »
why won't SNK release KOF02um on PSN?
kof 2002 um - Amazing Come back!!

UAE's KOF casuals and tournaments
www.youtube.com/user/yamazaky96

LouisCipher

• Legendary Wolf
  • Drunken Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: September 23, 2012, 07:40:58 PM »
I guess the UM games and NGBC HD haven't been released on PSN/Steam because... Exclusivity agreement? That, or SNKP didn't make enough money to warrant a port.
Team: Billy, Clark, Hwa.