Author Topic: KOF XIII 8th General Thread: KOF EVOlving 2012  (Read 186664 times)

Mr Bakaboy

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
Re: KOF XIII 8th General Thread: KOF EVOlving 2012
« Reply #375 on: September 23, 2012, 10:07:24 PM »
XBL is not very active on the UM games anyways. Shame cause of how good they were. I'm sure there's something up since all the Neo Geo games on PS3 are reduced right now (or at least a week ago when I looked.
Say it with me now: "Variable input lag BAAAAAAD!!!"

sibarraz

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: September 24, 2012, 12:27:35 AM »
XBL is not very active on the UM games anyways. Shame cause of how good they were. I'm sure there's something up since all the Neo Geo games on PS3 are reduced right now (or at least a week ago when I looked.

Btw, the reduced price will last until tomorrow I think

Waifu Material

Tyrant292

• Scion of Flame
  • I have no regrets
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: September 24, 2012, 12:47:03 PM »

I am not optimistic about CvS3. Judging from their recent games I dont think it would be nearly as good as CvS2 and I'll hate to see it in 2.5D.

I think it's time for for SNK to bring 98um 02um on PSN and Steam. Hopefully "if" they bring it on PSN it wont only be in the Japanese market.

Great_Dark_Hero

• Scion of Flame
  • Lame puns are long gone
    • View Profile
    • Techno Panic Fighting Game Project
« Reply #378 on: September 24, 2012, 02:55:06 PM »
Not to mention, if SNKP were to really put KOF98/98UM and KOF02UM on showcase for PSN (and other ports), SNKP is nearly guaranteed to benefit from this in the long run. Many faithful fighting game fans would go for titles such these and it would end up all being for a decent price.

At this point, if anything, I would rather just see CVS2 available - If a CVS3 were to come out, I don't think it would sit very well with both SNKP fans, especially with how Capcom has been conducting their management as of recent (hell, they might even give SNKP characters the poor treatment again! Back the first CVS, SNK characters at the time were missing a lot of moves... some of which happened to be SIGNATURE moves of the said characters. CVS2 was slightly better about it but it was still a bumpy road on SNK's side - due to the game being pretty well balanced for the most part, I even go as far as to utilize SNK characters exclusively on CVS2 - I agree with Tyrant - I don't wish to sound cynical but I'm not sure if I want to look forward to a CVS3 right now either).

Eripio69

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: September 25, 2012, 12:02:35 AM »
^ i understand what you are saying guys but at this point I just want an SNK game with a decent netcode. If CvS3's netcode or even a rerelease of CvS2 is as decent as SFiv's netcode then I''ll be a happy man. The best choice is to fix xiii's netcode but at this point it will be just waste of money for them.

LouisCipher

• Legendary Wolf
  • Drunken Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: September 25, 2012, 12:49:50 AM »
Best bet for SNKP is a 13 UM or 14. Or Garou 2.
Team: Billy, Clark, Hwa.

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: September 25, 2012, 01:16:08 AM »
best bet for SNKP is make about 20-30 more pachinko games

(the only thing that will most likely happen)

LouisCipher

• Legendary Wolf
  • Drunken Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: September 25, 2012, 01:30:11 AM »
They're going to make Pachinko/Cellphone/Hentai games no matter what. But for their Fighting Game division, a 13 UM or 14 or Garou 2 is their best bet.
Team: Billy, Clark, Hwa.

nilcam

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
  • PSN: nilcam
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: September 25, 2012, 03:23:41 AM »
^ i understand what you are saying guys but at this point I just want an SNK game with a decent netcode. If CvS3's netcode or even a rerelease of CvS2 is as decent as SFiv's netcode then I''ll be a happy man. The best choice is to fix xiii's netcode but at this point it will be just waste of money for them.

The NeoGeo Station games on PSN have very good netcode. I want Garou on that ASAP!

Great_Dark_Hero

• Scion of Flame
  • Lame puns are long gone
    • View Profile
    • Techno Panic Fighting Game Project
« Reply #384 on: September 25, 2012, 03:42:16 PM »
^
Garou, KOF98/98UM, KOF02UM... everything. All of those sound like a good idea. I hope the Neo Geo Station gets put to use soon!

desmond_kof

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
  • Practice everyday without neglect
    • View Profile
    • DesmondDELAGHETTO youtube page
« Reply #385 on: September 25, 2012, 04:50:21 PM »
^
Garou, KOF98/98UM, KOF02UM... everything. All of those sound like a good idea. I hope the Neo Geo Station gets put to use soon!

UM games aren't Neo-Geo games, so they wont be on the Station...
"Do not place so much importance on winning. The fight itself has value."

Eripio69

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: September 25, 2012, 06:24:09 PM »

The NeoGeo Station games on PSN have very good netcode. I want Garou on that ASAP!

Yeah but does anyone play them? I found once an American guy and there was some input lag cause of the distance:(

Amedø310

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: September 25, 2012, 09:49:02 PM »
It would be nice for SNKP to release the rest of thier neogeo titles on the damn station....

Eripio69

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: September 26, 2012, 12:09:36 AM »
Xxenace got it right. This is Snkp's recruitment page and they are looking for employees specialized in Panchiko and mobile games. Gawd this is depressing ><

http://www.snkplaymore.co.jp/employment/index.php

Mazinkaiser

• Strongest Tiger
  • Debiru Mashin
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: September 26, 2012, 02:27:08 AM »
Xxenace got it right. This is Snkp's recruitment page and they are looking for employees specialized in Panchiko and mobile games. Gawd this is depressing ><

http://www.snkplaymore.co.jp/employment/index.php

profound sadness