Author Topic: KOF XIII 8th General Thread: KOF EVOlving 2012  (Read 186733 times)

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile
Re: KOF XIII 8th General Thread: KOF EVOlving 2012
« Reply #390 on: September 26, 2012, 02:29:16 AM »
Xxenace got it right. This is Snkp's recruitment page and they are looking for employees specialized in Panchiko and mobile games. Gawd this is depressing ><

http://www.snkplaymore.co.jp/employment/index.php
well there isn't even any need to be optimistic anymore so let the negativity flow

LouisCipher

• Legendary Wolf
  • Drunken Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: September 26, 2012, 03:40:57 AM »
Quick! Someone draw Mai with a troll face!
Team: Billy, Clark, Hwa.

Ashspiralingblood

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: September 26, 2012, 05:35:56 AM »
Xxenace got it right. This is Snkp's recruitment page and they are looking for employees specialized in Panchiko and mobile games. Gawd this is depressing ><

Then how do you expect them to fund the next kof project or other project,snkp don't have investor willing to invest in them, snkp has to earn its money and manage it, they have to make money one way or another to stay in business

snkp finish console version of 13 like 10 months ago, whatever they are working is big project for rather it means more characters or stages or ... it's time consuming

solidshark

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: September 26, 2012, 06:56:55 AM »

Then how do you expect them to fund the next kof project or other project,snkp don't have investor willing to invest in them, snkp has to earn its money and manage it, they have to make money one way or another to stay in business

snkp finish console version of 13 like 10 months ago, whatever they are working is big project for rather it means more characters or stages or ... it's time consuming

What I wanted to say. Thanks Ashspiralingblood. Maybe we can hope for more PSN NGS releases, as those PSN users can support. At least XIII by itself from SNK will still be entertaining well into the next title whenever we get it.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 06:59:01 AM by solidshark »
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995

Tyrant292

• Scion of Flame
  • I have no regrets
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: September 26, 2012, 08:45:52 AM »
^

I feel the exact same way. They do need to expand their market into PC it would be much better for them. Now Japanese inde developers are releasing their games on PC and I thing they should follow suite.

Eripio69

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: September 26, 2012, 09:23:41 AM »

Well you have a  point there. Snkp's capital is only 30 million euros. That's the minimum budget that Capcom, Namco and other big companies spend to fund a game.

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: September 26, 2012, 09:55:21 AM »
^

I feel the exact same way. They do need to expand their market into PC it would be much better for them. Now Japanese inde developers are releasing their games on PC and I thing they should follow suite.
would be cool for xii i guess though i do have to say im not exactly sure if people would be too keen about neogeo games on the pc since most of them are rather easy to get and the ones people wanted to play online theres ggpo and a few other options for that already

solidshark

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: September 26, 2012, 11:17:38 AM »
^

would be cool for xii i guess though i do have to say im not exactly sure if people would be too keen about neogeo games on the pc since most of them are rather easy to get and the ones people wanted to play online theres ggpo and a few other options for that already

Yeah, lots of NG stuff is already out there on emulators and GGPO/AL/SC, but even if they're free, I'd take official releases on PSN/Live/Steam almost always. Some people still have problems getting onto GGPO (myself included at times), and SNKP might as well make some money off of playing on PC finally.
-Terry Bogard, 1995

Eripio69

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: September 26, 2012, 12:46:07 PM »
Since we are talking about PC does anyone know if the SFIV arcade fightstick tournament edition for PS3 works on PC? I've tried but I couldnt get it to work.

yamazaky96

• Strongest Tiger
  • Drunken fist
    • View Profile
    • Orochinagi team Page
« Reply #399 on: September 26, 2012, 04:59:03 PM »
Since we are talking about PC does anyone know if the SFIV arcade fightstick tournament edition for PS3 works on PC? I've tried but I couldnt get it to work.

If u mean the white one
it works
I had it years ago before even getting a ps3

UAE's KOF casuals and tournaments
www.youtube.com/user/yamazaky96

SPLIPH

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: September 26, 2012, 11:42:56 PM »
yeah it does. you have to use USB 1.0 or USB 3.0 (backwards compatible for 1.0). to get it to work on my USB 3.0, i had to go in to BIOS and change a USB setting. once its working you also need to set the joystick to LS.

selfReg

• Scion of Flame
  • Plateau of Invincibility
    • View Profile
    • Squirrel UK
« Reply #401 on: September 27, 2012, 08:59:02 PM »
Lacid and MAD_KoF have arrived in America. Getting mad hype for SBA!
KOFXIII: N-Robert, Ryo, R2 Takuma

Ky0

• Scion of Flame
  • MIJU KUMONO MEGA [Location]: Portugal
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: September 30, 2012, 11:44:48 PM »
Lacid and MAD_KoF have won SBA!  joke! :P

Congratz to them and BALA, who's done a great job!

Southouts to JuiceBox, who's gone better day after day!

KoF 4 EVA

Running Wild

• Legendary Wolf
  • Osu!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #403 on: October 01, 2012, 08:05:09 AM »
They need to stop having Juicebox commentating KOF. It's poison.

solidshark

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: October 01, 2012, 09:37:28 AM »
They need to stop having Juicebox commentating KOF. It's poison.

I won't say Juicebox is bad, but I will say Hellpockets is better.

SBA looked like a great tourney. MAD and Lacid won it quite convincingly, but props to BALA, Romance, Pittsburg, and all the players for making it a great watch. Now that CafeID/Korea seems to be the tournament winning standard for XIII, I wonder if SoCal will bring it back in more tournaments. Just hope more scenes rise to the occassion in this.
-Terry Bogard, 1995