Author Topic: SolidShark vs. DjWizdom FT5 (2 OCT)  (Read 2628 times)

DjWizdom

• New Challenger
  • Big ups to all the Junglists.
    • View Profile
    • Sound Cloud
SolidShark vs. DjWizdom FT5 (2 OCT)
« on: October 03, 2012, 04:59:43 AM »
I recorded our matches. There are 3 parts to it. Part 2 & 3 are when things start to pick up a bit. When I start recovering from a deficit. Definitely GG's.

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

~Wiz
http://soundcloud.com/dj-wizdom
Jungle/Drum n Bass.....more than just music. It's a lifestyle.

DarKaoZ

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: SolidShark vs. DjWizdom FT5 (2 OCT)
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2012, 05:51:28 AM »
I need to play SolidShark again, haven't been playing KOF XIII for a while. Too many fighters all around and since I'm a fighting game fan, I have to PLAY THEM ALL!! lol

Nice matches, but I wonder if you guys had lag or not.

DjWizdom

• New Challenger
  • Big ups to all the Junglists.
    • View Profile
    • Sound Cloud
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2012, 11:54:55 AM »
I need to play SolidShark again, haven't been playing KOF XIII for a while. Too many fighters all around and since I'm a fighting game fan, I have to PLAY THEM ALL!! lol

The very last match in Part 3 (the tiebreaker) was the only match we had lag in. All the other matches were smooth :)
http://soundcloud.com/dj-wizdom
Jungle/Drum n Bass.....more than just music. It's a lifestyle.

solidshark

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2012, 06:26:28 AM »

Some lag toward the end like Wiz said, but you can tell I'm still working on my characters a bit.

I'm kind of the same with wanting to play all or most fighters, but yeah, you need to get back to KOF XIII. I think I lost to you our last time, so I'm in the mood for some payback, hopefully with another decent connection like we somehow got.
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995

DarKaoZ

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2012, 10:43:20 AM »

Some lag toward the end like Wiz said, but you can tell I'm still working on my characters a bit.

I'm kind of the same with wanting to play all or most fighters, but yeah, you need to get back to KOF XIII. I think I lost to you our last time, so I'm in the mood for some payback, hopefully with another decent connection like we somehow got.

Well my internet got bumped to double the speed, so I have 16mbs now. Which means we might have better matches now. But yeah, still in shock that we got good matches from US vs Japan.

The only game I have been able to have lagless matches vs Japan is Jojo Bizarre Adventures. Dunno why people think the netcode sucks, I think its one of the best netcodes I have tried.

solidshark

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2012, 05:32:59 PM »
Well my internet got bumped to double the speed, so I have 16mbs now. Which means we might have better matches now. But yeah, still in shock that we got good matches from US vs Japan.

I'll keep a lookout for you then.
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995