Author Topic: Question regarding replay videos.  (Read 2246 times)

Vhunter14

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Question regarding replay videos.
« on: August 02, 2012, 12:22:51 AM »
I think this is the right general area to post this so i was wondering, is there some way to post or save my replays somewhere so i can get feedback on them in my playstyle?

4leaf

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
Re: Question regarding replay videos.
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2012, 01:26:58 PM »
I'm not sure if this is the proper place to put up vids for feedback. I suppose you can make this THE thread to post vids for feedback. Just change the title to something more suitable.

Vhunter14

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2012, 10:07:34 PM »
Okay i was just curious if it is even possible to make it so others here can view them at all? All i can do is view them on the main menu.

desmond_kof

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
  • Practice everyday without neglect
    • View Profile
    • DesmondDELAGHETTO youtube page
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2012, 10:11:50 PM »
The only way to share them with others is if you record the replay using a capture card, or using a handheld camera.
"Do not place so much importance on winning. The fight itself has value."

Poppy_Bros

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2012, 06:36:20 AM »
I've always wondered the same. Whenever you play a match online, you are given two options:

Upload replay data, and save replay data.

When you save the replay data, obviously (duh) it saves the replay into the replay menu.  What's up with the upload replay data option? I sometimes accidentally say yes to the upload option, but it doesn't seem to do anything. When I first got the game I thought it had some sort of online replay channel, like SSFIV. As we all know, it doesn't. What is it for, then? Just an incomplete feature of the game, or does someone somewhere has access to all those replays?
Poppy Brother Jr. , Poppy Brother Sr.