Author Topic: Drive Cancel Radio Episode 12: Chicago KOF  (Read 5217 times)

desmond_kof

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
  • Practice everyday without neglect
    • View Profile
    • DesmondDELAGHETTO youtube page
Drive Cancel Radio Episode 12: Chicago KOF
« on: August 07, 2012, 04:22:15 PM »
Front page link: http://dreamcancel.com/2012/08/07/drive-cancel-radio-episode-12-chicago-kof/

Mp3 link: http://dreamcancel.com/podcast/DriveCancelRadioEp12.mp3

In this episode I talk with n0thin89, Mario E, and Konkrete about Chicago KOF! Take a listen and post your thoughts!

The first match in the video features Mario E vs Justin Wong:

UFGT8 - KOF13 - Top 4

And in this video has pool play from UFGT8. You will find Mario E and n0thin89 in a few of the matches!

King of Fighters XIII Pool @ UFGT #8

Editor note: I meant to say MADKOF instead of Mr. KOF at the start of the episode when talking about David Kong's front page interviews, LOL.
"Do not place so much importance on winning. The fight itself has value."

souf

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
Re: Drive Cancel Radio Episode 12: Chicago KOF
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2012, 11:23:54 PM »
haha i love that the one shout out i get is for not having the DLC characters. thanks james lol

shout outs to my bank account...or lack thereof.

n0thin89

• Legendary Wolf
  • shenmue all day
    • View Profile
    • Chicago KOF
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2012, 12:14:15 AM »
Good job on another podcast Desmond especially with the editing. Everything flowed very well.

I also forgot to give obvious shoutouts to DreamCancel community for having us, welcoming us, and being united.
Mad Angels all day
Excuse me, do you know anything about the Mad Angels?
- Ryo Hazuki

davidkong07

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2012, 12:53:20 AM »
Awesome episode!! Sorry I had to miss it. We're planning on doing more "Scene Spotlight" kind of episodes in the future as well.
In it to win it!

solidshark

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2012, 06:30:30 AM »
Great podcast this time Desmond. Good to see the Chicago scene getting bigger and hungrier. Chi vs JWong looks to be really inspiring. I seriously hope most of you guys can make it out to Detroit and especially Cleveland now, now that MadKOF is confirmed for SB. Show'em what you got!

P.S. Hope a future podcast can cover the Kumate tourney in Brooklyn, NYC (a KOF centric tournament in the US if I heard right about it).
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 06:32:36 AM by solidshark »
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995

souf

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2012, 07:04:40 PM »
P.S. Hope a future podcast can cover the Kumate tourney in Brooklyn, NYC (a KOF centric tournament in the US if I heard right about it).

that sounds awesome. those streams are always fun to watch, i would love to find out more about east coast kof.

also just tossing this out there...i remember seeing fubar duck stream kof from his arcade in texas once or twice. with arcade ufo being one of the few places in the US that had a cabinet before console release. a texas episode would rule too.

Ryudo

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2012, 02:32:46 PM »
This podcast is so sick it always leaves me entertained and well informed about the KoF scene. I especially like listening to it at work while I'm doing my errands kinda makes the time past by faster.