Author Topic: Hey  (Read 2143 times)

Mortum

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Hey
« on: November 10, 2010, 05:42:56 PM »
Hey all, my name is Lee  and have been playing KOF since KOF02 came out for PS2 and now I'm trying to take it seriously and get much, much better so that I can take my newly found skills to tourneys :D. So yeah that's about it lol.

Also I was wondering if there would be any interest in doing a wiki page for KOF? The JoJo's Bizzare Adventure community did one (for jjba) and it's a great help to everyone, so I was thinking one 98um, 2k2um and XIII would be good too
Gamertag : Mortum Kujo [KOF2K2UM, NGBC, Blazblue]

jinxhand

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
  • That Battle Fantasia Guy
    • View Profile
    • EMPYREAL CEREBELLUM BEATS
Re: Hey
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2010, 05:50:50 PM »
Hey wassup Lee?!?!?! Welcome to Dream Cancel... There's already a wiki for KOF02UM in the works right now... PM Nilcam if you want to contribute... Also, where is that jjba wiki at??? I also play that game and want to learn those buffer combos...

Mortum

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2010, 06:23:04 PM »
Hey wassup Lee?!?!?! Welcome to Dream Cancel... There's already a wiki for KOF02UM in the works right now... PM Nilcam if you want to contribute... Also, where is that jjba wiki at??? I also play that game and want to learn those buffer combos...

Hi :) Thanks for welcoming me. That's good to hear but I'm not sure if I know enough about the game to contribute :P. Heres the link to the jojo's wiki http://wiki.standcrash.com/index.php?title=Main_Page . Some characters are far from complete but there is loads of info on there, I also did 2 guides on there for Abdul and Hol Horse :D.

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2010, 08:25:54 PM »

Hi :) Thanks for welcoming me. That's good to hear but I'm not sure if I know enough about the game to contribute :P. Heres the link to the jojo's wiki http://wiki.standcrash.com/index.php?title=Main_Page . Some characters are far from complete but there is loads of info on there, I also did 2 guides on there for Abdul and Hol Horse :D.

Welcome to DC my friend!

Mortum

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2010, 10:31:23 PM »
Thankyou :)