Author Topic: KoF mentoring?  (Read 3732 times)

Chowdizzle

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
KoF mentoring?
« on: October 21, 2010, 07:33:53 AM »
So I have KoF XII 98' NGBC and MOTW but at SNK games entirely I'm rather scrubby. My KoF etiquette is nonexistent because none of my friends play and the one that is interested is waiting on the XBLA release of 2k2 UM. I was just wondering if anyone would be down to either help me learn the game or just play with me on XBL. I can only play after 10 PM Cali time so take that into consideration.

sibarraz

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: KoF mentoring?
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2010, 02:13:52 PM »
For location reasons, I could play with you NGBC only

Maybe if 2002 has the same netcode, we could try that one too

Waifu Material

krazykone123

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2010, 05:20:08 PM »
I'll play you when 2k2UM comes out, I'll also play you in NGBC too when I get around to paying for a couple months of Gold

and if you can I'd suggest you get GGPO/ArcLive on your computer as well, if you have any questions regarding a certain you can ask in the general discussion threads
« Last Edit: October 21, 2010, 05:22:08 PM by krazykone123 »

Chowdizzle

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2010, 03:16:40 AM »
I'll play you when 2k2UM comes out, I'll also play you in NGBC too when I get around to paying for a couple months of Gold

and if you can I'd suggest you get GGPO/ArcLive on your computer as well, if you have any questions regarding a certain you can ask in the general discussion threads

I have GGPO but my computer is dying and it makes all the games I play lag so it's just not worth it. Plus trying to learn Vanessa in 2002 on GGPO having to use online command lists has been impossible for me.

I can wait for 2k2 though, it seems like the best one to learn and NGBC seems to me like a ridiculous starting point. I look at character's command lists (I.E. Hotaru) and I'm just lost. That game seems extremely far from straightforward to me but if you insist it's not that bad and worth learning then by all means I'm down. But the game doesn't have hops... doesn't seem like a game to learn KoF fundamentals from.

kairu1

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2010, 03:54:34 PM »
keep us posted about those 2k2um sessions, Im interested as well

Wu Fei

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2010, 05:42:58 PM »
Me Too!

really wanna learn KOF.

had 98 and MOTW on 360 but lol @ netcode.

i got 2K2UM now.

360GT: Splackavellie G

jinxhand

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
  • That Battle Fantasia Guy
    • View Profile
    • EMPYREAL CEREBELLUM BEATS
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2010, 07:52:47 AM »
Nilcam is trying to hold a session for KOF, especially 2k2 on the 21st at 2pm Central time... Just post up on the thread if you wanna join in:

http://dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=340.0