Author Topic: I'm the only one who wants a Hyper Neo Geo 64 Collection?  (Read 2367 times)

sibarraz

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
I'm the only one who wants a Hyper Neo Geo 64 Collection?
« on: October 23, 2010, 06:12:54 PM »
Yeah, I know that the games weren't that good (except fatal fury wild ambition which is near of my house in a local arcade, but with lame sticks, also some months ago one local had road's edge which is not bad, but doesn't had anything special)

Anyway, if SNK releases another collection of something, I will kill to see the games from that though (even though I know that it will sell bad) but at least if they are included in another collection with games that are more popular, maybe we could have something, at least I was hoping that the garou collection will include wild ambition, or the sam sho one the 2 games, and over all, I really want to play buriki one, even though when I was a kid it was in my country, and some guys told me that it wasn't  that good

At this point is more curiosity than expecting to play something good (except again, WA which is amazing for me, but I want the arcade version, no the PSX) but I had no hopes in see it one day, because like I said, the collection will not sold that well, and I think that SNK never tried to emulate or port those games to be similar to the arcade counter parts

Waifu Material

Rex Dart

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: I'm the only one who wants a Hyper Neo Geo 64 Collection?
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2010, 07:21:30 PM »
I'd certainly buy it, especially if it was as reasonably priced as their KOF/SS/FF collections.

But like you said, the games are mostly just curiosities at this point. The only people who I could imagine buying them are collectors, so I can't imagine it could be profitable.

Cibernetico

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2010, 10:05:10 PM »
I never played any of the HNG64 games but I always wanted to play the SamSho game since it had some of the nicest designed characters the series had.

SSJ_Sonikku

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2011, 02:16:16 AM »
I absolutely would love to have a collection of Hyper Neo Geo 64 games, especially for the 4 fighting games released.

steamwolf

• Scion of Flame
  • Southtown Underdog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2011, 01:24:03 PM »
At this point, why not just do digital releases? I dunno about the other games, I'd buy them but I'd love to have Wild Ambition with online play.