Author Topic: Namco's Ryu  (Read 13599 times)

solidshark

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: Namco's Ryu
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2010, 09:38:28 PM »
I feel like Namco is a sell out by making TxSf just because its going to sell big, i would have preferred VF instead Sf, that game would be bad ass even if the VF characters had tekken controls, a marvel in gaming, too bad opportunity lost of one the best crossover

I feel you on that one. VF was a much easier, appropriate match. Hopefully after the iron has cooled down with all the versus hype, one side or another will think of it as worth pursuing.
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995

jinxhand

• Legendary Wolf
  • That Battle Fantasia Guy
    • View Profile
    • EMPYREAL CEREBELLUM BEATS
« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2010, 11:22:35 PM »
Not to go too off-topic, but seeing SNK go against another company like Arcsys would be interesting, or a revival of SNK v Capcom would be good...

So many people were wanting a VF vs Tekken, so much that a bootleg was made... It was 2d, but still the fact that someone made their own version should say something...

I am hoping that Namco's version of SF characters play better than their regular versions... Kinda sounds like it could be broken though (remember Algol???)...

Ashspiralingblood

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2010, 03:42:47 AM »
There goes Tekken 7 for me
what a waist

Adnan

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 22, 2010, 07:27:05 PM »
I saw someone post the following on...somewhere, a while back (can't remember who...or where I saw it ._.)

Tekken x Virtua Fighter = Better idea
Tekken x Street Fighter = Better market (i.e. more $$$$$$$$$)

^Sad, but true.

That Ryu looks good for a prototype, allready an improvement over those steroid-induced gorilla models in ssf4.

Regarding a possible a future SNK vs X title...although this might send the discussion completely off-topic, is it just me, or are the only people who want to see a Capcom vs SNK 3, the Capcom-only fans? Apart from Darkstalkers and JJBA, I don't dabble too much in Capcom fighters, but I didn't really enjoy any of the SNK/Capcom crossovers, tbh. And everyone I know who prefers SNK to Capcom share the same view. Opinions?

Perhaps if they did what their doing with this game. Have an SF x KOF, with Street Fighter graphics, controls, and mechanics, and also have a KOF x SF, which has KOF graphics, controls, and mechanics (although they'd have to differntiate the titles a bit more to avoid confusion)
~~~

Ashspiralingblood

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 23, 2010, 12:10:57 AM »
I dont want to see a crossover where snkp dont benifet from it, I dont want to see CAPvsSNK 3 especially when its geared toward the SF fanbase with the snk characters, if they did do a crossover i want to see equal amount of work done from both company not just one especially if they are building it the ground up.

Tekken tag 2 is going to be better than TxSF especially in the gameplay
TTT 2 = excitement
TxSF= same ol same ol

hdcloudstrife08

• Strongest Tiger
  • RAWR!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 28, 2010, 03:27:49 PM »
I dont want to see a crossover where snkp dont benifet from it, I dont want to see CAPvsSNK 3 especially when its geared toward the SF fanbase with the snk characters, if they did do a crossover i want to see equal amount of work done from both company not just one especially if they are building it the ground up.

Tekken tag 2 is going to be better than TxSF especially in the gameplay
TTT 2 = excitement
TxSF= same ol same ol
um cvs2 was balanced bro now cvs was raping snk since cap cut half of the kof moves
Radio killed the SNK SHOW!!!!! Radio killed the SNK SHOW!!!!

hdcloudstrife08

• Strongest Tiger
  • RAWR!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 30, 2010, 02:21:30 PM »
Namco created a very early model of Ryu for TKN X SF

Sorry guys I didnt know where to post this. The re should be a sub forum for other fighters except SNK since most of us here are Fighting gamers.
cant wait 2 c the final build

sibarraz

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 02, 2011, 05:16:21 AM »
I saw someone post the following on...somewhere, a while back (can't remember who...or where I saw it ._.)

^Sad, but true.

That Ryu looks good for a prototype, allready an improvement over those steroid-induced gorilla models in ssf4.

Regarding a possible a future SNK vs X title...although this might send the discussion completely off-topic, is it just me, or are the only people who want to see a Capcom vs SNK 3, the Capcom-only fans? Apart from Darkstalkers and JJBA, I don't dabble too much in Capcom fighters, but I didn't really enjoy any of the SNK/Capcom crossovers, tbh. And everyone I know who prefers SNK to Capcom share the same view. Opinions?

Perhaps if they did what their doing with this game. Have an SF x KOF, with Street Fighter graphics, controls, and mechanics, and also have a KOF x SF, which has KOF graphics, controls, and mechanics (although they'd have to differntiate the titles a bit more to avoid confusion)

I don't know, I still think that a VF vs tekken would had made lots of money, specially in arcades

Waifu Material

hdcloudstrife08

• Strongest Tiger
  • RAWR!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 02, 2011, 09:08:53 PM »

^Sad, but true.

I don't know, I still think that a VF vs tekken would had made lots of money, specially in arcades
VF is the best 3d fighter ever TK is just ......well BUTT!!!!!