Author Topic: Mature (Arcade Version)  (Read 15569 times)

Joe

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Re: Mature
« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2011, 06:37:39 PM »
For a simple HD combo that I was trying to do with Mature, I've noticed a lot of notations will say QCB+P(7)x3 or something similar. But I can't seem to HD cancel the move into itself, which I'm sure I can't. I've noticed her QCB+K move looks like the third hit of the rekka, so if I do something like QCB+Px3 HC QCB+K repeat, am I doing it wrong all together and thus ruining my damage output? (I can record something quick if it helps to understand). If I remember correctly, doing that combo from j.C>C>etc into QCB,HCF+K to Neomax only got me slightly over 620 damage.

If anyone has better ideas for HD combos, I'd like to see them, honestly I'm  bad at trying to pick up combos from videos (but I'll try nonetheless).

Since I've recently taken a liking to the character, I'd like to know of a good placement for her on my team as well. From my small experience she needs some meter but she also doesn't seem to thrive off of it either (meter helps everyone for sure, duh). The other characters I am using are Joe and King, and maybe I can use her on point, or maybe second?
« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 06:41:23 PM by Joe »

Aenthin

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
    • Fuck Yeah! Ash Crimson
« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2011, 07:23:43 PM »
The only time a move will Drive/HD Cancel into itself is if the latter move is an EX move. Are you sure you were pushing both punches? As for damage output, I'm not really sure. The light version of qcb+K is often a better choice though since it hits once now (thus less susceptible to damage scaling).

Personally, I'd put her first or second in the team as she builds meter quickly while stocks give her a lot of options, especially her EX Despair.

ZeroSoulreaver

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2011, 01:05:08 AM »
I'd say use Mature second, but it all boils down to how you play the character.  If you are playing her as solely rushdown then put her on point. If you are using her pokes to find openings more often then put her second.  Honestly she can be played either way.