Author Topic: K' (Arcade Version)  (Read 46719 times)

Ironreaver

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Re: K'
« Reply #105 on: November 29, 2011, 01:43:57 AM »
not really feeling K' in this game I like the side kick (fwd HK) he had in NGBC, XI, and that fwd LK Knee he could cancel into minute spike.  Those were pretty good command normals.  *SIGH* :( I mean he is obvisously still good to use I just miss those moves

Reiki.Kito

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: November 29, 2011, 02:05:13 AM »
Couple of things I noticed in the corner. You can get a full combo from his regular second shoot. Here's the break down.

d.B x2, qcf+A, f+B qcf hcb+AC (EX Chain Drive) - 385 dmg
d.B x2, qcf+A, f+B, ~delay~, st.A, qcf hcb+AC - 399 dmg
d.B x2, qcf+A, f+B, ~delay~, st.B, qcf hcb+AC - 403 dmg

So for 2 stock, you can do 40 percent off an easy hit confirm. I was trying to figure out a way to TK an EX Air Minute spike off an Ein Trigger, Second Shoot chain, but either my execution is pretty bad or it's not possible. I thought I'd done it, but I might have just popped them up really high. You could do air minute spike after the st.A though which can be followed into an Air Minute spike so that might be interesting too.

EDIT:

The next big thing I wanna focus on is his new hit confirm with st.C, f+A. In order to get a decent combo off of that one, you have to do qcb+D x2 really fast to make the slide come out and combo. After, you can do st. A into TKed Air Minute spike..
« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 02:16:52 AM by Reiki.Kito »

oricon

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 29, 2011, 04:23:35 AM »
What are the main BnB and combos i should be learning in the console version?

DJMirror949

• Strongest Tiger
  • Just move along, nothing to read here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 29, 2011, 07:43:01 AM »
Standing C to Ein Trigger to Second Shoot to C ver of Crow Bite does 249
Standing C to Ein Trigger to Second Shoot to C Ver of Crow Bite super cancel into Heat drive does 337

A ver of Crow Bite will connect on certain spacing/height but C ver will get it all the time.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 07:44:36 AM by DJMirror949 »

DJMirror949

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 29, 2011, 07:46:54 AM »
also don't do this but it's just for kicks:
Standing C to EX Ein Trigger to Second Shoot then do heat drive asap and it does 354 but I wouldn't use this at all since it's not worth with two meters damage wise but you can get the position of them in the corner >.>

Reiki.Kito

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: November 29, 2011, 08:57:15 AM »
Standing C to Ein Trigger to Second Shoot to C ver of Crow Bite does 249
Standing C to Ein Trigger to Second Shoot to C Ver of Crow Bite super cancel into Heat drive does 337

A ver of Crow Bite will connect on certain spacing/height but C ver will get it all the time.

Is this in the corner or can you do this anywhere? I was also trying out some corner combos and found a few things.

[Corner only]Hop D, St.C(1), f+A, qcf+A, f+D, qcb+K, qcb+K (whiff), dp+A(1), qcf hcb+P (Chain Drive) = 488 dmg
[Corner only]Hop D, st.C(1), f+A, qcf+A, f+D, qcb+K, qcb+K (whiff), dp+A(1), qcb+BD, qcb+K (whiff), dp+C = 466 dmg

So, finishing into a DM is more damage. Also, heat drive in the same instance did around 436, not really the best option.

DJMirror949

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: November 29, 2011, 09:43:23 AM »
Those are corners, sorry

Reiki.Kito

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: November 29, 2011, 11:31:34 AM »
Those are corners, sorry

Ah, well that changes things. I managed to modify your combo a little so it does a bit more damage.

[Corner only]Hop D, st.C(1), f+A, qcf+A, f+B, dp+C (326 dmg).

That's pretty good damage and meter gain, you'll gain about 60% of your meter and do 30% on top of it. Nicely done, DJ.

DJMirror949

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: November 29, 2011, 12:18:37 PM »
haha the credit doesn't go to me, it should go to Mr. KOF since he kinda just "hint" it to me since you can do this in the arcade ver. I like the new changes to the combo tho

Atb_555

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: November 29, 2011, 01:43:53 PM »
Couple of things I noticed in the corner. You can get a full combo from his regular second shoot. Here's the break down.

d.B x2, qcf+A, f+B qcf hcb+AC (EX Chain Drive) - 385 dmg
d.B x2, qcf+A, f+B, ~delay~, st.A, qcf hcb+AC - 399 dmg
d.B x2, qcf+A, f+B, ~delay~, st.B, qcf hcb+AC - 403 dmg

So for 2 stock, you can do 40 percent off an easy hit confirm. I was trying to figure out a way to TK an EX Air Minute spike off an Ein Trigger, Second Shoot chain, but either my execution is pretty bad or it's not possible. I thought I'd done it, but I might have just popped them up really high. You could do air minute spike after the st.A though which can be followed into an Air Minute spike so that might be interesting too.

EDIT:

The next big thing I wanna focus on is his new hit confirm with st.C, f+A. In order to get a decent combo off of that one, you have to do qcb+D x2 really fast to make the slide come out and combo. After, you can do st. A into TKed Air Minute spike..

Yeah you can do stuff like this in the corner:

cr.B, cr.B, qcf+A, f+B, [delay], st.A, [delay], TK air qcb + B [DC], qcb + BD, [land]:

- st.A, [delay], qcf hcb+AC
or
- dp+A [DC], qcb+D, qcb+D [whiff], dp+C, f+D

etc

------------

Also noticed that back dash cancel into air minutes spike actually hits crouchers lol. 
« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 02:11:28 PM by Atb_555 »

Ash

• Scion of Flame
  • Training Mode
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: November 29, 2011, 06:29:40 PM »
Although it's great that he can continue comboing further in the corner with his qcf+A -> f+B, it's still much better to do qcf+A -> f+D to net more damage for less meter.

The BnB to go for in console version is this:

(corner) j.D, d.B, d.B, qcf+A, f+D, j.CD, (air) qcb+BD, dp+C

This does about 40% damage with just one super meter. The qcb+BD in the air you can just cancel from the j.CD and don't have to jump a second time to do. If you do choose to do drive cancels or use extra meter, you can always do dp+A(1hit) at the end then drive cancel to qcb+BD -> dp+C. If you don't have drive meter, after the air qcb+BD you can always just use super meter instead with dp+AC or EX super.

DJMirror949

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: November 29, 2011, 09:27:16 PM »
Ah thanks Duc it's really helpful

(Counter Hit Only) Jumping CD to D ver of Minute Spike to Narrow Spike (Whiff) to A ver of Crow Bite does 236 but replace it with EX Crow bite does 345 works in both mid screen & Corner

The great thing about this combo is that this can be extended really well because counter hit jumping CD send them up higher and you can combo from D ver of Minute Spike to Narrow spike into the A ver of Crow Bite into Minute Spike to Narrow Spike loops. I haven't try it with ending it into EX Chain Drive or Neo Max but I'll try it out asap.

Sanger Zonvolt

• New Challenger
  • KOF Trainee
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: November 29, 2011, 10:10:16 PM »
Can s.C no longer go to qcf+A->F+D? I'm trying to do the HD combo off the wiki and they won't connect outside corner.

Also dp.A (2hit)->[DC]qcb+D doesn't work for me.

If those no longer work, anyone have his console HD?

jaguar

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: November 29, 2011, 10:24:36 PM »
close C qcf+A > f+D should work if you cancel the first hit of close C.

close C, f+A, activate, close C qcf+A > f+D, qcb+D > qcb+D, [dp+A (1 hit) qcb+B/D > qcb+B/D] x3 dp+A (1hit) qcf+C > f+D, f+A, super xx Neo max

^that should still work.
http://twitter.com/NOVADOJO
FIGHTING GAMES IN VA

Sanger Zonvolt

• New Challenger
  • KOF Trainee
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: November 29, 2011, 10:34:32 PM »
close C qcf+A > f+D should work if you cancel the first hit of close C.

close C, f+A, activate, close C qcf+A > f+D, qcb+D > qcb+D, [dp+A (1 hit) qcb+B/D > qcb+B/D] x3 dp+A (1hit) qcf+C > f+D, f+A, super xx Neo max

^that should still work.

Ah both st.C and DP are 1 hit now, okay.

I will do that, thank you.