Author Topic: Elisabeth Branctorche (Arcade Version)  (Read 34013 times)

Mr. X

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Re: Elisabeth Branctorche
« Reply #105 on: December 04, 2011, 10:23:20 AM »
What's up with her trial 2 combo?

The demo looks like it's canceling out of the dash. I did it once but I can't do it again and I'm not sure how I did it.

Anyone who can do this consistently, could you please explain what's going on?
« Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 06:34:35 PM by Mr. X »

Blood Feast Island Man

• New Challenger
  • h8
    • View Profile
Re: Elisabeth Branctorche
« Reply #106 on: December 05, 2011, 06:21:28 AM »
What is the advantage of putting Liz on point? I've noticed people doing this. I thought she was best coming in with some meter.

sociald

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
Re: Elisabeth Branctorche (Arcade Version)
« Reply #107 on: December 06, 2011, 10:31:57 AM »
any hints about the triple coupe de veine ? what version r they ? cause i tried many times but cant get the third i tried with canceling B whiffing first of the second but still cant get the third hit

tastylumpia

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: December 06, 2011, 03:39:51 PM »
Liz is good with meter but she is also good at building it. Generally, she's a self-sufficient character.

As for the triple DP combo, it's explained in the first few pages. It's C DP, then A DP twice. There is a delay after the first DP that can be timed using a whiff cancel s.B, though it's not necessary. Basically, you want the 2nd DP to hit the opponent at the lowest point, right before they touch the ground.
twitter @tasty_lumpia

sociald

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: December 06, 2011, 03:55:59 PM »
Liz is good with meter but she is also good at building it. Generally, she's a self-sufficient character.

As for the triple DP combo, it's explained in the first few pages. It's C DP, then A DP twice. There is a delay after the first DP that can be timed using a whiff cancel s.B, though it's not necessary. Basically, you want the 2nd DP to hit the opponent at the lowest point, right before they touch the ground.

thanks