Author Topic: Hi there!  (Read 1893 times)

marchefelix

• Legendary Wolf
  • X A N A D U
    • View Profile
Hi there!
« on: October 27, 2010, 08:09:45 PM »
The name's marchefelix. You can call me marche for short. I'm a huge fan of KOF. I do all I can to play if, even if it means downloading emulators.

I've played KOF '94-2003. I want to play the other games that I haven't played yet, but I can't find them anywhere. Perhaps someday I will.

nilcam

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
  • PSN: nilcam
    • View Profile
Re: Hi there!
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2010, 09:50:41 PM »
Welcome to the Dream Cancel family!

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2010, 10:17:12 PM »
The name's marchefelix. You can call me marche for short. I'm a huge fan of KOF. I do all I can to play if, even if it means downloading emulators.

I've played KOF '94-2003. I want to play the other games that I haven't played yet, but I can't find them anywhere. Perhaps someday I will.

Haha spoken like a true fan, welcome to DC.  With the announcement of the console version in 2011 Q1 I hope you'll pick up XIII as well!

marchefelix

• Legendary Wolf
  • X A N A D U
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2010, 11:53:08 PM »

Haha spoken like a true fan, welcome to DC.  With the announcement of the console version in 2011 Q1 I hope you'll pick up XIII as well!

Will do. But I hope to play XI and XII before that.

Nagare_Ryouma

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2010, 12:07:04 AM »

Will do. But I hope to play XI and XII before that.

Welcome, nowadays I play XI. Last time I played it with my friend for 9 straight hours (always on team vs), he he.