Author Topic: Wazup.  (Read 1749 times)

RichHobo

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Wazup.
« on: April 24, 2013, 06:40:24 AM »
Hey DreamCancel community. I live in NorCal around the san jose area. I play the big two (sf4 and mahvel), but I've been playing KOF for a little bit and I absolutely love it. All I know about the game have come from the dc wiki and watching tourny streams, and I'd love to play with anyone who likes the game too. I don't have an xbox right now but I try to make it out at the casuals at La Vics every wednesday in downtown san jose.

selfReg

• Scion of Flame
  • Plateau of Invincibility
    • View Profile
    • Squirrel UK
Re: Wazup.
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2013, 10:45:37 PM »
oh snap, same area. If you're from the 408 and play KoF we need to trade numbers. Well, they're not doing the thing at La Vic's anymore (matter of fact today's session is being hosted at bounzCity in Eastridge, where they normally do it now). Do you know Paul/Lafayette? They're my homies. Paul in particular gets down in KoF with us and he helps Lafayette organize events and stuff. Post in the NorCal thread to say what's up to everyone.

btw welcome to DC.
KOFXIII: N-Robert, Ryo, R2 Takuma

RichHobo

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2013, 07:19:38 AM »
yeah I'm in the 408. We should trade numbers forshure. Bummer that they don't do the La Vics casuals anymore :/ eastridge is kinda far for me, but not too bad. I'll go hit up the thread.

Great_Dark_Hero

• Scion of Flame
  • Lame puns are long gone
    • View Profile
    • Techno Panic Fighting Game Project
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2013, 04:57:06 PM »
Welcome to DC, bud! We look forward to your gameplay and contributions!
Nippon Ichi!