Author Topic: The King of Fighters XIII Home Port Wishlist  (Read 87905 times)

Louiscipher2501

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Re: The King of Fighters XIII Home Port Wishlist
« Reply #90 on: January 31, 2011, 09:31:26 PM »
Eh, we can only hope for the best. But if a miracle could happen:

Godlike netcode on par with Blazblue.

Solid training mode that teaches HD Mode combos.

Balanced out slightly.

2-3 new characters. Crossing my fingers for Oswald, Lin, and Yamazaki.

ELTRO

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 02, 2011, 09:00:10 PM »
The only balance changes I want is balance changes mostly K', Raiden, and Liz. I want some EX character which I highly doubt they going to be in. I want some characters that hasn't gotten the spot light in the KOF series yet. And a good net code.
Main team: K, Kyo, Iori(claw)
Secondary team: Ash, Robert, Shen
Third team: Ryo, EX Kyo, EX Iori (my 98 team)

Eripio69

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 02, 2011, 11:33:29 PM »
The only balance changes I want is balance changes mostly K', Raiden, and Liz. I want some EX character which I highly doubt they going to be in. I want some characters that hasn't gotten the spot light in the KOF series yet. And a good net code.

Ex characters is the easiest thing to happen rather than a character that they have to draw from scratch. I see EX Iori ( flames) happening. I'd kill for an EX king.

Louiscipher2501

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 02, 2011, 11:49:08 PM »
How would EX King play? She basically plays the same as she's always had, minus 2 moves or so. I can only imagine an EX King having a good AA, maybe another super, but losing air projectiles and something else. I'm all in favor of EX Iori raping K' and Raiden.

ELTRO

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 03, 2011, 12:06:10 AM »

Ex characters is the easiest thing to happen rather than a character that they have to draw from scratch. I see EX Iori ( flames) happening. I'd kill for an EX king.

Yeah I want to play as EX iori ,but the new Iori its not bad at all. What I really want is EX Kyo with rakkas back. Thats the character I started in 98. But my main wish is the Orochi team mainly Yashiro. Yashiro was my favorite character in the series but seeing as this is not a dream match the appearance of the orochi team is unlikely.
Main team: K, Kyo, Iori(claw)
Secondary team: Ash, Robert, Shen
Third team: Ryo, EX Kyo, EX Iori (my 98 team)

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 03, 2011, 03:36:28 AM »

Yeah I want to play as EX iori ,but the new Iori its not bad at all. What I really want is EX Kyo with rakkas back. Thats the character I started in 98. But my main wish is the Orochi team mainly Yashiro. Yashiro was my favorite character in the series but seeing as this is not a dream match the appearance of the orochi team is unlikely.

I truly believe Iori's change is for the better, the old Iori was effective but somewhat bland.  XII and XIII Iori is more "rabid", more his style if you ask me (and he's just as good).

Kyo with his Aragamis back will be awesome in Hi Def, and he'll be truly scary in HD mode.

Capt_of_the_ssDD

• New Challenger
  • Look behind you!
    • View Profile
    • Mah Devsites
« Reply #96 on: February 03, 2011, 06:52:42 AM »

I truly believe Iori's change is for the better, the old Iori was effective but somewhat bland.  XII and XIII Iori is more "rabid", more his style if you ask me (and he's just as good).

Kyo with his Aragamis back will be awesome in Hi Def, and he'll be truly scary in HD mode.

Agreed. Flame-less Iori still has his brutal ground & Grab game. In the most moderate of players hands, 98-XI iori was one of the most OP'd chars around. -not broken BTW-  He was like the nightmare child of ST Ryu and 3s Makoto. WAY too many options. If you weren't fighting him with certain upper lvl chars, you were in for the guessing game from hell.

New Iori seems better in tune with the rest of the cast.  Tone down the combo-ability of Betty's super and Raidens drop kick and the game'll be perfect for me.
SPOILER ALERT: RAWGNA and JEEN are brothers. Tell your friends.
http://www.teraissa.deviantart.com

marchefelix

• Legendary Wolf
  • X A N A D U
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 05, 2011, 05:46:18 AM »
I guess I'm the only one who wants Adelheid to come back...

steamwolf

• Scion of Flame
  • Southtown Underdog
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: February 05, 2011, 09:14:02 PM »
I'm in favor of Cheng being in XIII.

JT_Chill

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: February 06, 2011, 04:05:07 AM »
I wish for a release date and a NEO-GEO pad for the X-Box 360, that is all.

Lygophilia

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: February 08, 2011, 04:28:44 AM »
The selections of the characters seem to be too unpreferrable, almost. I will just not buy this.

marchefelix

• Legendary Wolf
  • X A N A D U
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: February 09, 2011, 06:35:24 AM »
I'm in favor of Cheng being in XIII.

Dude, no! That's the one Fatal Fury character I never wanna see!

AzureTAG

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: February 11, 2011, 06:40:58 PM »
Main thing I REALLY want is...online blind pick character select.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 06:43:34 PM by TAG7191 »

MUSOLINI

• Legendary Wolf
  • PSN id: Musolini187 Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: February 11, 2011, 07:10:02 PM »
man these wishlists are always soo damn......

here mine, lol. one that will never happen in this kof.

oldie team (tung, lee & jubei).

boss team (geese, kraus, bigz).

hon fu and bob wilson joining kims team.

chick team 2 (anhel, mary & new chickenhead).

yamazaki & oswald.

team  xi (silber, gai & either hayato or ninja crow from kizuna i forgot).

for real wishes that are possible, good netcode and possibly a new team or extra chars.

edit: rebalancing raiden (i had the perfect numbers for his dropkick in another thread) and k, some tweaks to lizzy and kula. if possible buffing terry (give the man his damn firekick for fucks sake).
« Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 07:12:26 PM by MUSOLINI »
In the end, there can only be XIII.

Still mo sweet Chariots, keep on swingin'!

JT_Chill

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 03, 2011, 05:04:11 PM »
I wish for a release date and a NEO-GEO pad for the X-Box 360, that is all.

I would like to add to this: Give Terry all his moves. Make him similar to 2002UM Terry. That is all.