Author Topic: KOF XIII 10th General Thread: America on Top (@EVO2013), Everyone Back to Work!  (Read 119750 times)

Amedø310

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Only thing, I see happening is a fix to Billy's invincible HD mid combo activation. Still getting the game, since it I have not brought a new one this year. If anyone wants to wait for online impressions when the game arrives on steam, I'll gladly give you one sentence rating for it.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 07:07:36 PM by AmedoS310 »

Killey

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
Yeah, I'm waiting on the reviews of the net play before I purchase the Steam Version.

Great_Dark_Hero

• Scion of Flame
  • Lame puns are long gone
    • View Profile
    • Techno Panic Fighting Game Project
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH DIS GON B GUD!!

Now here is something to forward to. KOFXIII Steam - Here we come!

The Fluke

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
tbh, for competitive play it might be better if they don't even give it the climax update in order for it to be in line with the version that is used for tournaments.

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile
tbh, for competitive play it might be better if they don't even give it the climax update in order for it to be in line with the version that is used for tournaments.
plus im sure nobody wants to lug around a pc to a tournament

JennyCage

• Mod Team
  • Strongest Tiger
  • I see a red door and I want it painted black.
    • View Profile
plus im sure nobody wants to lug around a pc to a tournament

A laptop hooked up to a TV via HDMI would be lighter and more convenient to carry around than a 360 or PS3. This is how I'll be doing it. Can't wait!
Kick, punch, it's all in the method. Not mother approved but totally kid tested.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCPTb9h2V5s

LazieFreddy

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
Yeah, I agree with Jenny.  Right now I lug around my xbox to casuals because of DLC.  If I could just carry my laptop, it would make life much easier.  Also, it's much easier to practice when you're traveling.

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile
hope you guys have good gaming laptops then at least since nobody knows the spec of steam edition yet

LazieFreddy

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
I assume it won't be that more demanding than the arcade rip that was leaked earlier, which even a crappy old laptop could run it.

The Fluke

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
the specs probably won't be a problem, though as has been shown recently, the pc version of sf4 seems to be affected by the pc in more ways than expected. for example some punishes wouldn't work on some pc's while they always do on console etc. that may be the results of a poor port, but it could be a problem for kof13 aswell. hopefully it will be fine ofcourse.

MadeManG74

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Guys, don't do this to yourselves, there is pretty much zero chance of any new characters or content. This is almost certainly a pure port of the console game.

Also, isn't 'Climax' just the console version ported to Arcade? AFAIK i thought we were playing the equivalent of 'Climax' on Console.

The only thing they MIGHT change IMO is the netcode, and even then it's touch and go...

Having said that, I'm still hype as fuck.

Dandy J

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
Guys, don't do this to yourselves......The only thing they MIGHT change IMO is the netcode
HA

hahahhahahhahhahaha...

MadeManG74

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Guys, don't do this to yourselves......The only thing they MIGHT change IMO is the netcode
HA

hahahhahahhahhahaha...

Dude, I happen to think KOF will make a fine Turn-based strategy game on PC...

solidshark

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
If nothing else, good to have the latest KOF game officially on PC. Another big player pool to be exposed too. Any additions or fixes are welcome, but now I do hope the specs are made easy for everyone, and that using controllers/sticks won't be an issue for anyone.
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995

The Fluke

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Also, isn't 'Climax' just the console version ported to Arcade? AFAIK i thought we were playing the equivalent of 'Climax' on Console.

If arcade is 1.0 and console is 1.1 then climax is 1.15. It has some fixes to stuff in the console version, like EX iori's infinite i believe. The kind stuff that makes sense to fix but isn't really ruining the game so we can live with it untill kof14 comes out. Or forever, who knows.