Author Topic: DreamCancel to Interview AS Reynald! Submit your own questions here!  (Read 5836 times)

Tyrant292

• Scion of Flame
  • I have no regrets
    • View Profile
Re: DreamCancel to Interview AS Reynald! Submit your own questions here!
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2013, 07:02:16 AM »
CONGRATS REYNALD!

I knew you could pull it off. In my opinion your mind games and skills are at the top of the competition right now. You are the best player to watch on stream not just the best player in the world; you and Mr.KoF (for me atleast)

for my question.

1. What was on your mind when you lost to CafeId Verna by a fluke with all due respect to him?
2. Why did you drop Hwa man he really suits your style?
3. Whats next for you? looking to keep on the hype or just taking a brake?

I honestly think you are the best no matter what other people say " winning a competition doesnt make you the best or whatever".

solidshark

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2013, 09:57:00 AM »
Since most questions I would've asked are already here, here's maybe two questions worth asking (questions more directly related to the game itself though).

1. If you've had experience getting people into a game like KOF, or specifically XIII, what worked the best in your opinion, and what kind of training regimen would you recommend for getting players into KOF if any

2. As someone who plays more than one game competitively, what does KOF (XIII) bring to the table that benefits playing all fighters, casually or competitively?

3. Before EVO started, if you envisioned yourself making it to GFs, which team did you think you'd win with and why?
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995

davidkong07

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2013, 09:36:31 PM »
Thanks for all your questions guys! I'll compile everything and send them off to Reynald sometime this week!
In it to win it!