Author Topic: Heya!  (Read 1682 times)

Hussler

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
    • FGCC - Fighting Game Club of Calgary
Heya!
« on: July 19, 2013, 06:08:09 PM »
Hey all!

I've been lurking these boards for far too long now, lol.

Anyways, I've only been playing KOFXIII for a few months, and I was actually just at Evo to compete in SCV and grind KOF through hours upon hours of casuals. My hometown in Canada only has like 3-4 players so I'm hoping I can level up via online matches or training mode xD!

I'm excited to join! I really do love this game.

Shoutouts to Trumpet, Juicebox, RandomLlama, David Kong, Gary Oak and all the other guys who I had the chance to play with and learn a lot from at Evo. Hope to see you all around soon!

Edit: My current team is EX Kyo/King, Benimaru, Shen Woo. I'd like to add Elisabeth to my team down the line as she is by far my favorite character in the game.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 06:21:43 PM by Hussler »

solidshark

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: Heya!
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2013, 07:00:17 PM »
Officially welcome to the community Hussler. You got to meet some great people out at EVO; hope you can meet more here.

Nice team, and nice to see players who appreciate Elizabeth. What makes her your favorite?
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995

PEAH8R

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2013, 08:53:04 PM »
I just figured out what evo was today, it's pretty cool to hear that you were there, kudos.

Mr.Minionman

• Mod Team
  • Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2013, 10:22:05 PM »
Hello and welcome! It's awesome that you got that chance! EVO must have been an amazing experience