Announcements & Introductions > Official Announcements & Information

Dream Cancel forum rules - READ BEFORE POSTING

(1/2) > >>

nilcam:
Please do not discuss any pirating of software on this board. Disc-Swapping software is fine for playing imports.

Treat other posters with respect. Demeaning remarks, including racism and homophobia, will not be tolerated.

Keep topics in relevant sections. If you feel that a new section is warranted, suggest it to me via PM.

Please avoid double posting. (Kane317's pet peeve) No "bumping" or carbon copy (repeating the exact same post) allowed. Double posting is allowed, provided it is on topic and adds to the thread discussion.

New members are encouraged to introduce themselves in the Meet & Greet section but this is not mandatory.

We all want a better, bigger SNK scene in the US. I'm hoping Dream Cancel can become that place. Common courtesy and respect will help us to grow by leaps and bounds.

krazykone123:
New Rule

Everyone should have to make an account on GGPO or ARCLive.

desmond_kof:

--- Quote from: krazykone123 on January 17, 2011, 10:55:58 PM ---New Rule

Everyone should have to make an account on GGPO or ARCLive.

--- End quote ---

HAHAHAHAHAHAH OH HELL YEAH!!!!

That should be a required field when you make an new account here. I'm dead serious.

krazykone123:

--- Quote from: Desmond Delaghetto on January 17, 2011, 11:01:41 PM ---HAHAHAHAHAHAH OH HELL YEAH!!!!

That should be a required field when you make an new account here. I'm dead serious.
--- End quote ---

Haha yeah I'm dead serious too Desmond, I've played you and seen some of the other folks like syxx, shinwolverine, Necro, and Rouge on GGPO, I played sibrraz on ARC but that's about it, more of yall should hop on.

Offline training mode can't be that much fun lol, even if you're free at KOF you'll still learn to get better eventually if you're willing to fight good players more often.

desmond_kof:
I don't really know much of a way to encourage people to play online more or at all...I think the more we play and expose that to others, the more people will be interested in trying it out.

I do think there should be some kind of way here to link people here to make accounts on GGPO/ARCLIVE/Supercade etc.

I'm even glad that people here are playing KOFXII more online, it seems the formula that is work is just hype, haha.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version