Author Topic: The Dream Cancel Wiki and YOU! - Dream Team steady mobbin'  (Read 80893 times)

krazykone123

Re: The Dream Cancel Wiki and YOU! - Can't stop the hustle
« Reply #165 on: January 02, 2011, 01:38:26 AM »
I made a template for normal attack information. Dunno what else it needs though and if it's good enough for the wiki. I think it does make character pages look neater with tables than just a bulleted list.

Also, I have to admit, the template was made for KoF XIII.

Superb homie, should make things look a lot more professional, with that said I'm gonna try it with a few things right now.

I owe you one.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2011, 04:33:30 AM by krazykone123 »

Aenthin

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
    • Fuck Yeah! Ash Crimson
« Reply #166 on: January 02, 2011, 11:33:08 AM »
Haha thanks. Moved the page to Kof Normals Info. Also made a template for Blowback attacks.

krazykone123

« Reply #167 on: January 03, 2011, 06:01:46 PM »
Think you could add a "into/from" combo chart to the table? and speaking of the table is their anyway to make it a little bigger? some of the descriptions look very cramped when I add them to it.

Gonna run a spell check through some of the pages, errors/proofreading etc.

Aenthin

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
    • Fuck Yeah! Ash Crimson
« Reply #168 on: January 03, 2011, 06:30:45 PM »
I can try to. Tomorrow though.

Aenthin

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
    • Fuck Yeah! Ash Crimson
« Reply #169 on: January 04, 2011, 04:04:49 PM »
Doublepost

Actually, I think I'll just redesign it from scratch. I just thought up of a new look you might want. Hold on just a bit.

Edit:
New table. I just removed the "Description" from the table and didn't add the Combos From/Into anymore as I figured it would look restricted.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2011, 04:59:38 PM by Aenthin »

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: January 06, 2011, 02:12:20 PM »
*gasps*  I added to the Shen XIII wiki (new wall-carry combo) lol.

Shinra Shiranui

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: January 11, 2011, 07:00:03 AM »
worked on Lin 2k2um section.

I been a little slow on updating due to studying for exams and barely finding time to practice. If you guys see anything that needs a edit please let me know.
KOF XIII: EX Kyo,Mai,Saiki

jinxhand

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
  • That Battle Fantasia Guy
    • View Profile
    • EMPYREAL CEREBELLUM BEATS
« Reply #172 on: January 11, 2011, 08:43:28 PM »
Soon to update the 2k2 Billy Kane wiki with some more information pertaining to setups, and situations... I'm posting up info on the thread as I test out things, and then have the spruced up and accurate info ready for the wiki, hopefully by this weekend... Any Billy players/enthusiasts, or people wanting to pick him up, check it out and feel free to contribute...

krazykone123

« Reply #173 on: January 12, 2011, 06:22:31 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BpbdNA_C3E

Made a video explaining the "Running Charge" function, does dc.com approve? if so I'll make more to explain other mechanics and junk.

nilcam

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
  • PSN: nilcam
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: January 12, 2011, 06:37:39 PM »
Very, very nice!

BiGGDaddyCane

• Strongest Tiger
  • Got Bills?
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: January 13, 2011, 07:47:56 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BpbdNA_C3E

Made a video explaining the "Running Charge" function, does dc.com approve? if so I'll make more to explain other mechanics and junk.

I would just like to say that helps me out alot. I'ma '98 player and im trying to get better at 2002 with the cancels and the running charge tactic to cancels that you explained in the video. Thanks, a bunch and also I say again you guys are doing a excellent job with the Dream Cancel Wiki. Its all coming along.

krazykone123

« Reply #176 on: January 14, 2011, 05:35:22 AM »
I would just like to say that helps me out alot. I'ma '98 player and im trying to get better at 2002 with the cancels and the running charge tactic to cancels that you explained in the video.

If you're interested in cancels then you'll have to peep the info Desmond put up on the wiki, running charge is an old tech from the earlier games, it just looks a lot cooler in 2k2 because of all the super canceling options that come with it. The likelihood of you catching someone with fluctuates, someone who isn't aware of the technique and tries to do a crappy reversal.

Thanks, a bunch and also I say again you guys are doing a excellent job with the Dream Cancel Wiki. Its all coming along.

It looks good but there's still a lot that needs to be done, I don't like to settle for less so I have to criticize everything including my own work. It might come off sounding like I'm whining at times but it is what it is, gotta keep raising that bar son.

Shinra Shiranui

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: January 15, 2011, 05:43:48 PM »
I finished Kusanagi 2k2 section and the clone team is pretty much done(for now...).

Im going to be working on Team Ikari for now and i'll make sure to note anything that can be added to the clone team as i work through the next group.

krazykone123

« Reply #178 on: January 15, 2011, 06:15:36 PM »
I finished Kusanagi 2k2 section and the clone team is pretty much done(for now...).

Im going to be working on Team Ikari for now and i'll make sure to note anything that can be added to the clone team as i work through the next group.

Thanks yo, I'll add whatever I can when I get home later on today, btw how's that GGPO adventure going for ya?

Shinra Shiranui

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: January 15, 2011, 06:45:07 PM »
LMAO my first match on 2002 was against some guy from Japan and i thought i was hot shit because the amount of time i put into 2k2um but this dude put me down like a sick dog. I was actually happy because now i can finally challenge some parts of the world with decent connection and improve more by learning from them.