Author Topic: What's the area by Rochester, NY looking like?  (Read 2847 times)

AlexTwo

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
What's the area by Rochester, NY looking like?
« on: August 27, 2013, 12:17:03 AM »
I'm up by Rochester for the next few months and was wondering if anyone from here is around there and would be willing to play some casuals; or at the very least if anyone could point me to a spot where KoF may be going on.

Malik

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
  • Student of this game called life....
    • View Profile
Re: What's the area by Rochester, NY looking like?
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2013, 11:08:51 PM »
The first NEC prep-session I'm going to be hosting will be next Sunday (10/20/2013) from 2:00PM-9:00PM
Please remember that I only have one Xbox 360 setup so another one will be a necessity especially if you guys play on PS3 (Pad players) & bring drinks/food etc. for yourself or have money to purchase it nearby the stores.
"I used to be a christian then I met anime.. now i practice witchcraft and dark magics."
-Anony on Sankaku

Malik

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2013, 03:21:04 AM »
In case no one got the memo or they haven't heard yet, Bum's upcoming tournament is next Saturday (November 16, 2013) at the House of Crack. Check previous House of Crack Tournament threads for address, tournament rules, and other details

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/events/193093140879071/?ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming
"I used to be a christian then I met anime.. now i practice witchcraft and dark magics."
-Anony on Sankaku

Malik

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2014, 07:08:56 PM »
Anyone who plays still should come to NEC this year, there is a $1,000 pot FREE ENTRY tournament so show your support. Link to the thread is here so make travel arrangements, request days off, save your coins starting now because if you live anywhere NEAR this side of the country and miss this one not due to school or work obligations, you will regret it. Hope to see all KOF players there.
-Anony on Sankaku

Running Wild

• Legendary Wolf
  • Osu!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2014, 08:53:29 PM »
Why are you necro'ing this old thread?

Nobody in Rochester plays KOF.

Except me.

#Kappa