Author Topic: Wassup all!  (Read 1692 times)

Twinsen

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Wassup all!
« on: November 02, 2010, 08:30:33 AM »
How's it going everyone? I'm Nores, started playing KOF in 96, up to about 2003, but then all the arcades started to die out. just started to play KOF XIII at AI now.  Try to go at different hours to go on practice mode, but its very rare for the machine to be open haha.  Even went sat right when they open and Kane317 was there, but that was good practice.  Maining Kyo, Vice and Leona right now.  Still seeing who else I want to use, thinking about joe and hwa jai since no one really uses him.

Aenthin

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
    • Fuck Yeah! Ash Crimson
Re: Wassup all!
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2010, 11:50:18 AM »
Yeah...why does no one like Hwa Jai?

Anywho, welcome~

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2010, 11:54:15 AM »
How's it going everyone? I'm Nores, started playing KOF in 96, up to about 2003, but then all the arcades started to die out. just started to play KOF XIII at AI now.  Try to go at different hours to go on practice mode, but its very rare for the machine to be open haha.  Even went sat right when they open and Kane317 was there, but that was good practice.  Maining Kyo, Vice and Leona right now.  Still seeing who else I want to use, thinking about joe and hwa jai since no one really uses him.

Regarding AI: Mon and Wed weeknights are usually empty but it kinda depends.  In all fairness, I didn't go all week and I wanted to get some training time myself on Saturday haha.  At AI, especially if it's just 1 on 1, you can always play a game of training mode before re-challenging the opponent if you ask them.  Oh and since this is the welcome thread, welcome :)  Feel free to ask us on anything and we'll lend our advice if have the answer or we'll probably find it for you if don't.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2010, 11:55:48 AM by Kane317 »

Twinsen

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2010, 05:56:17 PM »
Well I think its better you have challengers most of the times, but sometimes I have a combo in my head that I want to try out and see if it works.  Just have to try it in game haha.