Author Topic: From Florida!  (Read 1745 times)

Rovi

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
From Florida!
« on: October 03, 2013, 06:30:54 PM »
First time KOF'er but I've been playing MVC3 for a long time. I can't stand the games bull**** anymore, and SF is such a huge speed shift that I can't, nor do I want to. Not very good right now but I really want to be able to match my skill in UMVC3 eventually.

Malik

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
  • Student of this game called life....
    • View Profile
Re: From Florida!
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2013, 10:13:59 PM »
Welcome to Dream Cancel! Since you say you're located in Florida you have access to two of the best players in the country (Zo/Alphonso & EMP|Flocker) in addition to others such as Chris Princler. If you have any questions as far as how to approach the game there's plenty of information here on the forums, including character discussion so don't be afraid to ask something if you see it hasn't been responded to in a thread previously. Good luck & remember to have fun because that's what it's all about in the end.
"I used to be a christian then I met anime.. now i practice witchcraft and dark magics."
-Anony on Sankaku

Rovi

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2013, 12:37:23 AM »
I've actually chilled with Flocker a couple times outside of the FGC. Cool guy.

Thanks for the welcome. I hope to get better.

Malik

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
  • Student of this game called life....
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2013, 04:04:46 AM »
I've actually chilled with Flocker a couple times outside of the FGC. Cool guy.

Thanks for the welcome. I hope to get better.

You'll get there as long as you stay consistent & truly want to improve. Winning is important to one's confidence but not the most important aspect in progressing as a player & remember to have fun, VERY important to not "force" yourself into things.
"I used to be a christian then I met anime.. now i practice witchcraft and dark magics."
-Anony on Sankaku