Author Topic: Daimon cancel combo problems  (Read 2068 times)

Zero_Ishtar

• New Challenger
  • MINNESOTA'S HYPEST MAXIMA
    • View Profile
Daimon cancel combo problems
« on: November 06, 2013, 08:29:39 AM »
So, according to the wiki, Daimon should be able to DC dp+K into hcf+C. I've been trying to pull this off and I seriously am having problems. I can do it in the corner sometimes (the timing's janky, you have to wait a tick before cancelling otherwise you'll whiff), but if I do it anywhere else, the opponent will go too far for hcf+C to hit. Is this only a corner thing? or am I just not figuring out how to do it? or maybe you can't do it in the Steam version?

Grublet

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Re: Daimon cancel combo problems
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2013, 01:05:00 PM »
So, according to the wiki, Daimon should be able to DC dp+K into hcf+C. I've been trying to pull this off and I seriously am having problems. I can do it in the corner sometimes (the timing's janky, you have to wait a tick before cancelling otherwise you'll whiff), but if I do it anywhere else, the opponent will go too far for hcf+C to hit. Is this only a corner thing? or am I just not figuring out how to do it? or maybe you can't do it in the Steam version?

DC his DP+K into qcb+B and cancel qcb+B into hcf+C. Daimon can cancel his command roll into other special moves without drive. That will make it work midscreen.