Author Topic: Kula Diamond (Arcade Version)  (Read 15724 times)

Delta

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: Kula Diamond
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2011, 12:14:18 AM »
Are there any good combos branching out from crouching.B?

- cr.B×3, dp+C
- cr.B×3, qcb+BD, dp+C
- cr.B×3, qcb+BD, qcb+B~f+B, dp+C

They all should work on the console version, and you can probably find lots more possibilities with enough meter.

Man, your avatar is way too fucking cute.

I think you can do a st.B after the cr.Bx3 and before the EX Lay Spin. At least i saw that in her console changes video SNKP released some time ago.

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2011, 12:55:09 AM »
Yeah they said her s.B moves her forward now so the d.B x3, s.B link works.

Sharnt

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2011, 01:08:00 AM »
I don't like those kind of things, i think it's better to do d.B,d.B,s.B instead. Because you won't miss your combo if you are a bit lazy on your B button mashing or a bit too far.

Btw it's also because with Kim it's the same kind of things and because Yuri d.B isn't special cancelable  :(
Follow me on Twitter for a lot of stuff on KoF XIII :
https://twitter.com/SharntGroMuzo

pijaibros

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2011, 02:13:40 AM »
i need anti-kula technology. all i face online and inperson are kula after kula after kula (of course paired with k'). but for some reason kula aggravates me because her comboes last so goddamn long, i think i'm playing blazblue.

what are some holes in kula gameplay that i should be looking for. with reflectors, incredible range on her ice spin, and a pretty darn good overhead there isn't many places for me to react to. it likely doesn't help that i tend to play against her using a grappler (anyone from clark, vice, raiden). i do not want to have to counter pick her with kensou (who i'm having great luck with since he's so good in console), but solid strategy to use.

oricon

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2011, 03:19:55 AM »
I wanna use Kula, and i am new to the game so im stuck on what hit confirms and punishes i should learn?