Author Topic: Northeast Championship 14 - December 6-8, 2013 Results  (Read 2581 times)

Malik

• Legendary Wolf
  • Student of this game called life....
    • View Profile
Northeast Championship 14 - December 6-8, 2013 Results
« on: December 09, 2013, 06:00:21 PM »
Singles Brackets
Pool 1
Pool 2
Pool 3
Pool 4
Top 8 Bracket

Singles Entrant Count: 62
1. AGE|TC Romance
2. Commonsense
3. RG|PachuKoF
4. BaM Karn
5. HitBox Trophy Club
5. James Jr.
7. Murder Kae
7. XAN|DJHuoshen

Teams Brackets
Team names
Bracket ran up to LF

Teams Entrant Count: 11
1. AGE CANAMEX (AGE|TC Romance & BaM Karn)
2. MX|NY (Shadow780 & RG|PachuKOF)
3. SNSD South (Game Wizard & Malik)

I personally want to thank and shout out everyone who helped make NEC a DRASTIC IMPROVEMENT from last years' event including the main man Mono (Jeremy), meanestrage and the rest of the KPB members that assisted, and a few others that helped out. People who brought setups & did other things because all the little things that this community does to help DOES in fact count. IF footage recorded off-stream was taken, there will be a playlist put on here and on the Videos thread in General Discussion. I also apologize for not making the Locals vs. Invaders Exhibition happen as there were problems that arose in terms of recording and lack of experience for doing so on the PS3, I can assure you this will not happen again as we all have learned from this. Karn I know I owe you 20 cents next time I see you lol & Game Wizard I owe you $5.50 for your half of the earnings from teams because all of us actually forgot about the $ portion of things. A vast number of positive responses were taken from the team tournament this time around so this will be the format we will use for future team tournaments in this area. If I didn't list give you a shout out, just get at me & I'll try to remember you. Thank you everyone & know that only we can make this community improve and grow and treat it as it should be.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2013, 05:45:55 PM by Malik »
"I used to be a christian then I met anime.. now i practice witchcraft and dark magics."
-Anony on Sankaku

Malik

• Legendary Wolf
  • Student of this game called life....
    • View Profile
Re: Northeast Championship 14 - December 6-8, 2013 Results
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2013, 01:04:36 AM »
"I used to be a christian then I met anime.. now i practice witchcraft and dark magics."
-Anony on Sankaku