Author Topic: EVO 2014 KOF XIII - Player Seeding, Who Should the Top Seeds Be?  (Read 11477 times)

KLSADAKO

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: EVO 2014 KOF XIII - Player Seeding, Who Should the Top Seeds Be?
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2014, 09:48:06 PM »

2) Luis Cha - Outside of Reynald, he's probably the 2nd most consistent tournament player this year. 1st at Japanawa 2014, 1st at Stunfest 2014, 2nd at CEO2014, 4th at SCR2014

Luis was actually 2nd at Stunfest to Salim

If we go on tournament placings then Misterio should be one of the top seeds.

this year he won:
-MALIGNO CUP
-VGM TEC 2014
-U.A.F.G
-Torneo Fighter 2.1
-4th at CEO

Not to mention owning both Reynald and Luis at Money matches..

I heard on SDR that Verna is a doubt.

Killey

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2014, 09:52:39 PM »
Ah sorry my bad I should have double checked the results. Misterio should definitely get a higher seed spot with those tourney results.

Also, here's a list of the international players heading to Evo this year.

http://team0z.wordpress.com/2014/06/04/evo14%E6%B5%B7%E5%A4%96%E3%81%AE%E3%83%97%E3%83%AC%E3%83%BC%E3%83%A4%E3%83%BC%E5%87%BA%E5%B8%AD%E3%80%82evo14-international-roster-attendance/

It's not a complete list by any means but now we can get a better idea of who's attending and which players should be getting seeds.

nothingxs

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2014, 05:06:31 AM »
Alright dudes, thanks a lot for your help!

Please go ahead and check out the live brackets. http://evo2014.s3.amazonaws.com/brackets/index.html

If you have any concerns with the brackets themselves, go to the bottom left of the page, click on "send feedback," select the box / name of the person under the 'specific' tag (or just send a concern about the whole page) and let us know what you think. Your discussion was very helpful during the process!

oh god is it under two weeks for evo

oh god oh god

Killey

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2014, 09:46:20 AM »
Definitely sending some feedback on these pools because there's some pools that are incredibly stacked while other pools being very light.

For example, at the time I'm writing this pool I29 has Sange Tencho vs Mr.KoF in round one of the pool.

Emil_kof

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2014, 11:39:32 AM »
I don't think it's fair to have Jinpachi Taki in the same pool H21, as Woo. Jinpachi is a strong Japanese player that competes in the Nishinipporri Versus weeklies and although he doesn't have tournament results to seed him, I don't think he should be in that pool.

Kyabetsu with Dakou in pool H23 seems questionable as well. Dakou will probably come out in losers from this pool.

Pam is a good japanese player (though not as strong as Jinpachi or Kyabetsu), might be questionable to put him in pool H26 with Verna.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2014, 11:48:35 AM by Emil_kof »

desmond_kof

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
  • Practice everyday without neglect
    • View Profile
    • DesmondDELAGHETTO youtube page
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2014, 05:50:01 AM »
I don't think it's fair to have Jinpachi Taki in the same pool H21, as Woo. Jinpachi is a strong Japanese player that competes in the Nishinipporri Versus weeklies and although he doesn't have tournament results to seed him, I don't think he should be in that pool.

Agreed, because I gotta face him the very first round, lol.

EDIT: Never mind, someone else is in his place.
"Do not place so much importance on winning. The fight itself has value."

Hisoka_Knives

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2014, 07:53:44 PM »
Will we be able to watch the KOF13 Pools? I just see the finals being streamed but i wanted to watch the rest.