Author Topic: Player from SC Old Fighter, New to KOF!  (Read 4179 times)

Qu_Ane

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Player from SC Old Fighter, New to KOF!
« on: August 25, 2014, 08:11:00 PM »
Sup guys. I'm basically new to the online scene as a whole. My younger brother got hyped up by Daigo and 3rd Strike, then later really got crazy about KOF (I'm talking ranting for twenty minutes being a low for him).

So I went and bought KOF XI, we had a freaking blast. I love the play style and it feels a lot less restrictive than other fighter's I've played, but still has hardcore mechanics that force you to do your best.

I also rented KOF XIII and after some delegation I went and bought a new copy (for unit count's sake I guess). I love Kula.

I also love Kula a lot.  Most of the characters I wish to main are from XI, I'm alright with Athena and Kula. I can play on PSN so if you're ever looking for a new fighter just look for 'Qu_Ane'!

AirLancer

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
Re: Player from SC Old Fighter, New to KOF!
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2014, 06:03:58 AM »
https://www.humblebundle.com/

If you have $6.60, no reason not to get Steam Edition.

Qu_Ane

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2014, 07:26:11 PM »
Damn. Missed it again huh. Pretty discouraging. I guess I'll wait till next gen. I don't have steam and I sure can't afford the data to DL KOF. Guess Ultra and Blazblue really are all I can play right now. At least I supported SNK with the purchase. :/

Qu_Ane

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2014, 01:28:41 AM »
Sorry, I've just been so frustrated with the fighting scene lately. Toughed it out and drove off to where there was wifi and camped there till it was done downloading. See you on Steam.

Qu_Ane

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2014, 07:05:25 PM »
Gave it to my brother. Don't have a windows laptop. Pretty shit luck overall. Thankfully about two people posted in the PSN thread so maybe I'll luck out and get to fight them every once in a while.

BodyOrgan

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2014, 07:20:53 PM »
Are you talking about South Carolina? If so, I'm from the Upstate, and have both the Steam and PS3 versions. I'm willing to play online on either.

Nikaras

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2014, 12:03:58 AM »
hi there.i see you sent me an invite on psn(i'm niolakic58).please send one again because there was some shit going around with my friend list and i could not add you.glad to meet you by the way.greetings from greece