Linked Events

• NEC XV: December 05, 2014 - December 07, 2014

Author Topic: Northeast Championships XV (NEC15) [December 5-7, 2014] Free ENTRY $2,100 Pot  (Read 9828 times)

Malik

• Legendary Wolf
  • Student of this game called life....
    • View Profile
Copy & Pasted

"BigE Gaming presents:

Northeast Championship 15th Anniversary.
(Nec 15)

DATE:
12/5/14 --- 12/7/14

Clarion Hotel & Conference Center
76 Industrial Airport
Essington, PA., 19029

Hotel discount link and number
Will be up after Summer Jam 8

Soooooo many announcements coming in the next few months.

SPONSORS:

Big E Gaming

Team Sp00ky

Team TFC

Team Bifu

GAMES:

UMvC3 -- wait for it :)

Ultra --- $3k pot bonus :)

Nec is home for all anime games:

BB:CP(special)
P4AU(special
GG:XRD (special)
Uniel(special)
Ah3Love Max(special)

Injustice -- FREE entry $1K plus pot bonus plus free trip to Fr18 for the winner.

Killer Instinct
Mk9 (special)
TTT2
SC5
KoF13
DoA5:U-- (I have something special in mind)

Pokemon
Melee Brawl
Project M
Smash 4 (if it out)(special)
Mario Carts (special)
ST
AH3LM
Gears 3
NBA 2k?
FIFA

1.Special event Announcement.

2. Special event Announcement.

3. Special event Announcement.

I'm going to try to have the arcade room back.

www.bigegaming.com

RULES:
Can be found on www.bigegaming.com

*Cronus converters are officially banned*

REGISTRATION/FEES: (pre-reg will be up and running in a few weeks)

http://bigegaming.com/pre-registration/

Online Venue Registration: $35

At The Door Venue Registration: $50?

Spectator Fee: $20

Schedule coming soon. www.bigegaming.com

SCHEDULE:

12/5:
Team tournaments

3v3

12/6:
Singles tournaments for all games

12/7:
Finals

STREAMS:

Main Stream: Team Sp00ky

2nd Stream: Bifuteki

MK9 & Injustice Stream: Kombat Network

Anime Stream: Kick Punch Block.

Gears: Hyperfestion

Eric “Big E” Small
(267)-231-8996
Eric2necphilly@yahoo.com

Zack “Kattermari” Kattermann
(201)-650-1318
kattermari@gmail.com

————————

WB8 taxi numbers:

To help you guys get around town for cheap:

Joe: 215-326-9753

Tee: 215-888-7860

If you need a ride hit one of them up."

Words from BigE:
"Are you READY.
Ok this is for all the Kof fans kof 13 at Nec 15 will be an FREE entry tournament.
$1000 pot bonus.
THANKS to our new sponsor:
WYSEGUY KOF SUPER FAN.
Thank you sir.

Following this exciting news, BigE, the boss behind NEC, followed suit and decided to add $250 to the pot.

Not willing to be outdone by his fellow comrades, NYC resident and super Terry fanboy “Garou Mike” decided to match BigE’s $250 to the pot bonuses, on the condition that the number of entrants exceed 62, which is double the 31 entrants at Summer Jam.

Seeing this, fellow NYC player and KOF/Fatal Fury super fanboy “Rome himself” decided to follow suit and pledged $200 to the pot if the entrants reach 62.

The news of all the pot bonuses from KOF fans quickly snowballed overnight.

Dedicated NYC based streaming group Kick, Punch, Block (KPB) whose members consist of many long-time KOF fans including “Meanestrage” and “Roddyness” decided to add $300 to the pot. KPB has been supporting the east coast KOF community consistently in the past by streaming many of the past KOF tournaments and holding qualifier events for KOF majors.

SB2, an up and coming gaming venue based on the Bronx has pledged $100. The gaming lounge, in an effort lead by Galley the Pirate, has been pushing to include KOF XIII in its tournament and weekly casuals line up.

Together with Wyseguy, BigE, Garou Mike, Rome himself, KPB, and SB2′s contribution, the total bonus pot for KOF at NEC XV will be $2,100 IF the entrants exceed 62 players.

Ever since the news of Wyseguy’s $1000 bonus pot was released, the hype surrounding KOF at NEC XV is exploding fast, many players have already confirmed their intention to attend the event. Besides the usual KOF players on the East Coast, the hype has reached players across the country and beyond. Several players from CA, TX, CO, and Scotland have already confirmed their attendance or expressed strong interest in the event.

Since KOF at NEC XV will be a free-to-enter tournament, there is no excuse not to sign up."

So if you live on the East side of the US and or have played KOF, there is literally no reason to not enter the game, so get hype & bring the skills.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2014, 08:05:41 PM by Malik »
"I used to be a christian then I met anime.. now i practice witchcraft and dark magics."
-Anony on Sankaku

Qu_Ane

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Well now, I finally have a reason to use my vacation days. This is pretty dope! I'd like to have someone to go with though. I wish it was a little later so my brother could go too. Gotta ask him when Clemson's exams are done with.

AlexTwo

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Yooo so long as I can find people to split gas/hotel costs with, I am so down for this.

Sent from my MOTWX435KT using Tapatalk 2

Malik

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
As of today, Big E says that there's only 14 slots left for KOFXIII. If you KNOW you're going to NEC this year & haven't pre-registered, do it ASAP because as of right now I'm not sure if at-the-door registration will be allowed
"I used to be a christian then I met anime.. now i practice witchcraft and dark magics."
-Anony on Sankaku

Malik

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
UPDATE for those who haven't registered yet, no more pre-registers are being taken and as of right now there are over 100 players listed in the bracket. Emergency (At-the-door) Registration for KOFXIII has not been guaranteed yet, but it might be opened, so stick close to the registration at the venue if you have NOT REGISTERED at this point in time.
-Anony on Sankaku

Dynicksty

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
KOF13 Side Exhibition at NEC15 - Team Draft - The Kingdom of Fighters Sign ups
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2014, 01:31:40 AM »
Update: Here's the List of players who have signed up for the Draft!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1U4tU6aneJi3s_O5kogamgpFQi2OqsyOGUWlliXI3IJE/edit?usp=sharing

Ideally you guys will be able to follow along with the draft process

ANNOUNCING…THE KINGDOM OF FIGHTERS!!!
A TEAM BATTLE OF EPIC PROPORTIONS!!!
CHALLENGERS FROM ACROSS THE WORLD TRAVEL TO THE UNDERESTIMATED EAST COAST TO COMPETE IN THE KING OF FIGHTERS TOURNAMENT HOSTED BY THE MYSTERIOUS WYSEGUY...
BUT FOR MANY…A FREE ENTRY SINGLES TOURNAMENT IS NOT ENOUGH TO SATISFY THE HUNGER TO FIGHT!!!!

THEREFORE TWO ENEMY TEAMS OF 15-20 FIGHTERS WILL BATTLE FOR ULTIMATE SUPREMACY.

DRAFT RULES:
THE TWO TEAM CAPTAINS ARE ROMANCE AND ?

CHARACTER SELECT: CAPTAINS TAKE TURNS PICKING PLAYERS FROM THE TIER LIST OF PARTICIPANTS

EACH CAPTAIN IS ALLOWED 13 SECONDS TO DRAFT THEIR NEXT PLAYER UNTIL DRAFT IS COMPLETE

DRAFT IS COMPLETE WHEN TEAMS HAVE EQUAL NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS AND MAXIMUM HYPE

ORDER SELECT: CAPTAINS SELECT THE ORDER OF THEIR FIRST 3 FIGHTERS (BLIND PICK)

THE SELECTED FIGHTERS DUEL IN ORDER...WINNER STAYS ON
(Players may only win up to two games unless they are the last remaining player on the team)

COUNTERPICKS: UPON THE DESTRUCTION OF THE VANGUARD, CAPTAINS CAN THEN FREELY CHOOSE FROM THEIR REMAINING FIGHTERS

REPEAT UNTIL ALL PLAYERS OF A TEAM ARE ELIMINATED

THE SURVIVING TEAM WILL BE CROWNED CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!

DRAFT WILL BE TAKING PLACE FRIDAY NIGHT WITH THE ACTUAL BATTLE TO BE DETERMINED...

Please sign up for this event below. Include your tournament entry name, the team you will use, and your region if you can! Feel free to sign up your friends if they do not have an account.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2014, 09:00:16 AM by Dynicksty »

Bloom of the Wolf

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Sign me up, please.
Name: Saika.
Team: EX Kyo, K', Iori (Tsume), EX Iori
Region: HFIL
« Last Edit: December 04, 2014, 04:14:12 AM by Bloom of the Wolf »

Pacstrife

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
I'll post here as well as the Facebook site.

Tag - PacStrife
Team - king / ex kyo / vice
Area - North Carolina

Hopefully I'll be able to catch registration for the main tournaments on Friday night as I missed the prereg :-(

FlanaganID

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
I'm up to play.

Tag - Flanagan
Team - EX Kyo / Clark / Karate
Area - Chicago

Putting it on the facebook post also
« Last Edit: December 05, 2014, 08:45:10 AM by FlanaganID »