Author Topic: Ratios  (Read 2223 times)

Dreamboat

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Ratios
« on: November 03, 2014, 01:56:34 PM »
Hey guys, I'm looking to run a ratio tournament sometime in the New Year - does anyone have any suggestions or is there a commonly used ratio list for the characters in XIII? I'm thinking of doing a max ratio of 4 for your team, with ratio going from 0-3 - unless there's a decided on list that people already use. Thanks!

AirLancer

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
Re: Ratios
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2014, 12:42:02 PM »
Wait, if the max ratio is 4 and a character can be ratio 3, does that effectively mean that character is banned?

I think there's a list like that floating around somewhere, but I'm not sure where it is.

The Fluke

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2014, 01:26:39 AM »
Wait, if the max ratio is 4 and a character can be ratio 3, does that effectively mean that character is banned?

I think there's a list like that floating around somewhere, but I'm not sure where it is.

Nah, he is counting 0-4 instead of the usual 1-5.

I'd recommend either finding a tierlist you think is good (there probably is no perfect list so don't worry too much about that) and just go by that to set your ratio or set ratio based on character popularity. I think the latter would be the most fun, but i'm sure not everyone would agree.

Coffeeling

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2014, 08:49:22 PM »
Ratio = learn a new team
BibleThump