Author Topic: Fightcade  (Read 3109 times)

Running Wild

• Legendary Wolf
  • Osu!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
Fightcade
« on: November 20, 2014, 12:39:54 PM »
Fightcade.com

Fightcade is a new online gaming networking platform based on GGPO that offers a much bigger game libary, including much requested classics like The King Of Fighters 1995, Karnov's Revenge, World Heroes, and the Real Bout Fatal Fury series, it even has hot garbage like SNK vs Capcom Chaos. With the original GGPO having alot of downtime lately, and also the possibility of SuperArcade shutting down, this is the next best thing.

Spread the word about it, it's still very new, and not alot of people are aware of it yet. I'll also be down for matches with anybody here, especially in Real Bout 2.

jinxhand

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
  • That Battle Fantasia Guy
    • View Profile
    • EMPYREAL CEREBELLUM BEATS
Re: Fightcade
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2014, 09:39:25 AM »
SVC Chaos wasn't garbage--- it was misunderstood, lol... Which version of SVC is available??? There's one with the hidden characters available, and there's the original version where you have to put codes in to play as the hidden characters...

I'll definitely give this platform a shot. How's the interface???

Running Wild

• Legendary Wolf
  • Osu!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2014, 08:20:30 AM »
It's SvC Plus Bootleg, it has the hidden characters available, but not the bosses. Also Geese is completely mute lol.

The interface is pretty similar to how GGPO's was, but you got alot more options to work with.

marchefelix

• Legendary Wolf
  • X A N A D U
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2014, 09:30:18 AM »
Almost all the hidden characters have audio problems. No one knows why.

Anyways, that community seems to be booming right now. My brother found a home in it after the Garou GGPO scene diminished due to GGPO being whack. And for some reason, the Garou players haven't moved on to Fightcade. So it's SVC for him for the time being.