Author Topic: Anyone in the Atlanta, GA area?  (Read 3308 times)

Dark Geist

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Anyone in the Atlanta, GA area?
« on: January 01, 2011, 09:10:53 AM »
Hey, I was just curious if there was anyone in the Atlanta area that get together and play some SNK games.  Would love to get back to playing some people face to face.

Also, any arcades in the ATL area, I've only been here a couple years but haven't really seen any.
PSN:  Geist_Hexenjager

Dark Geist

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone in the Atlanta, GA area?
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2011, 12:23:03 AM »
Looking like I'm screwed out here :(

All the more reason XIII needs to be released soon...with damn good netcode!!
PSN:  Geist_Hexenjager

Dark Geese

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2011, 01:42:53 AM »
The irony is I may be in Atlanta the weekend of the 21st for a friends birthday party. You also may want to contact DeadlyRave Neo on SRK, he lives in Atlanta and he will play you rest assured on that.

Plus on youtube contact Bruce371, he will also play you, and he lives in Atlanta.

Feez

• New Challenger
  • feezy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2011, 11:23:10 PM »
Dark Geist hit me up on SRK, msn (alamthebomb@hotmail.com), skype (feez08), or irc (efnet, rizon, mizuumi). I go to school in Atlanta.

I play 2k2/um, and MBAA/BBCS/ST/A2 if you're into any of those.
they don't think it be like it is, but it do

steamwolf

• Scion of Flame
  • Southtown Underdog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2011, 05:05:43 PM »
I'm about 4-5 hours from Atlanta, but I'm willing to travel a bit, just not something I can do just to play one person. If we could get a bigger group together for a meet-up in Atlanta I'm up for it, I'm closer to Georgia than I am South Florida myself lol

Feez

• New Challenger
  • feezy
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2011, 05:28:05 AM »
Gatech hosts FG casuals every Friday on-campus. I usually go, but just in case anyone wants to bring a KOF setup and wants to play, let me know so I definitely do go that week.

manredtoo

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2011, 10:07:34 PM »
Gatech hosts FG casuals every Friday on-campus. I usually go, but just in case anyone wants to bring a KOF setup and wants to play, let me know so I definitely do go that week.

Small world, I go to tech too. Been trying to find some people down for kof and fighters in general. Never heard of the campus casuals before so PM/mail me and we can set something up.

Feez

• New Challenger
  • feezy
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2011, 11:00:29 PM »
Sweet. Damn, do you happen to have a 02um setup, or a copy of 98um for PS2? I left my copy back home in Cali...

No one here really plays...but I'm all for helping others out and teaching them the game. I'll PM you.

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2011, 11:08:26 PM »

Small world, I go to tech too. Been trying to find some people down for kof and fighters in general. Never heard of the campus casuals before so PM/mail me and we can set something up.

Welcome to DC and happy first post.  When you get a second, don't forget to introduce yourself here.

thec0re3

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
    • Fighting Games Online
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2011, 03:48:25 AM »
And another one I'm up to play definitely. I want to make it out to something so just keep me posted. Heard your podcast on power Dark Geist nice to know there is someone nice at KOF in Atlanta.