Dream Cancel Forum

News:

New to the forums? Introduce yourself HERE!

Well so i just encountered Dark Ash online

Started by The Good Loser, March 19, 2015, 09:08:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Loser

Randomly doing some Online Skirmishes, and suddenly a wild Dark Ash (and Moon Runes) appears! And he's shitface broken! I was able to kill him with Kim once, took me Saiki and Billy to get to though, seems to have the same durability / HP as he does in his Boss stage.

When Dark Ash switches positions in the team, the dark "flare" stays where he originally was, this is some MissingNo type stuff LOL

Screenshots!

Vidya!

BodyOrgan

Did you enjoy the match, or did it suck the fun out of it?

The Good Loser

Quote from: BodyOrgan on March 19, 2015, 04:47:12 PM
Did you enjoy the match, or did it suck the fun out of it?
i was flabbergasted and i saw it as a challenge lol

Fang

I fought someone with a Boss Saiki/Dark Ash/OP Benimaru team not too long ago, also whenever i was in the offense the match would get extremely laggy lol but i still managed to win the match. also i saved the replay but it didn't save correctly because of all the lag  :(  .....how do people 'unlock' these characters? does anyone here know how?

The Good Loser

Quote from: Fang on April 07, 2015, 06:46:49 AM
I fought someone with a Boss Saiki/Dark Ash/OP Benimaru team not too long ago, also whenever i was in the offense the match would get extremely laggy lol but i still managed to win the match. also i saved the replay but it didn't save correctly because of all the lag  :(  .....how do people 'unlock' these characters? does anyone here know how?

You don't :D It's a hack most probably. You are only able to obtain the normal Saiki version.

Demoninja

I ran into the same guy today, did the one you play run EX Iori? It wasn't fun cause we had a bad connection so I really couldn't get going.

The Good Loser

Quote from: Demoninja on April 15, 2015, 06:18:31 AM
I ran into the same guy today, did the one you play run EX Iori? It wasn't fun cause we had a bad connection so I really couldn't get going.

Possibly, I definately remember a king though

Coffeeling

Really sad if they lagswitch in addition to hacking themselves broken characters. I can understand the allure of the characters but lagswitching on top of that is just underlining what abject failures they are.

AirLancer

I remember running into one... As soon as I reflected Dark Ash's fireball with Kula, I think I mind-fucked him. Was on my way to an easy OCV when he disconnected in the middle of me killing his 2nd character.

EXWildWolf

That happened to me in 02UM. They lose the first character, and in the 2nd round, right before they die, they leave

The Good Loser

Quote from: AirLancer on May 30, 2015, 12:28:11 PM
I remember running into one... As soon as I reflected Dark Ash's fireball with Kula, I think I mind-fucked him. Was on my way to an easy OCV when he disconnected in the middle of me killing his 2nd character.

sounds like he was mad lol