Linked Events

• DC KOF'98UMFE Steam Battles: March 15, 2015

Author Topic: Dream Cancel KOF98UMFE Steam Battle #1 - 3/15/2015  (Read 10626 times)

OverHeat

• Rising Dragon
  • GEYSAAH!!!
    • View Profile
A Few Matches on Youtube.
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2015, 06:26:50 AM »
I know this is a bit old, but I had a great time at this event. I edited and posted a handful of games played during this to my YouTube channel. Here is a link to the playlist that will hold all fighting game related videos on my channel.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLxVYfE5Cp4lE142vAdcT986KxsW_YpEMH

I at least had the decency to upload them in 60fps, so if you have Chrome or Safari 8+, you can watch 'em buttery smooth.
Currently the only videos in this playlist are from this Tournament. There isn't much on my channel yet, but I just went live on Tuesday. Please enjoy!
Do or do not. There is no try.

Crazy Li

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Re: Dream Cancel KOF98UMFE Steam Battle #1 - 3/15/2015
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2015, 07:46:52 AM »
Well jeez... I need to make sure to play you more so I can have footage of my play to analyze :p

I usually can't get away with recording while playing so I don't record my own matches personally

OverHeat

• Rising Dragon
  • GEYSAAH!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Dream Cancel KOF98UMFE Steam Battle #1 - 3/15/2015
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2015, 08:07:22 AM »
Well jeez... I need to make sure to play you more so I can have footage of my play to analyze :p

I usually can't get away with recording while playing so I don't record my own matches personally

By all means! As I recall, we had some great matches. In fact, I believe one of those matches was against you.
Do or do not. There is no try.