Other Fighting Games > General Fighting Game Discussion

Killer Instinct

(1/8) > >>

The Good Loser:
How does this not yet exist? :o

Huge KI fan, even though i don't own an Xbone. Still have fond memories of the older ones.

Mick Gordon is amazing btw

solidshark:
Probably a lot of people are waiting to get an XB1 to play it, if they're interested. I have a lot of interest in the latest one, but after that rumor that it might be coming to PC some time, I feel like waiting a little longer to see if it pans out.

And Hisako's track was pretty nice. Still think Fulgore's is the best as of now.

The Good Loser:

--- Quote from: solidshark on March 28, 2015, 05:05:00 AM ---Probably a lot of people are waiting to get an XB1 to play it, if they're interested. I have a lot of interest in the latest one, but after that rumor that it might be coming to PC some time, I feel like waiting a little longer to see if it pans out.

And Hisako's track was pretty nice. Still think Fulgore's is the best as of now.

--- End quote ---

Fulgore's tracks were all hype xD  Love how Mick Gordon sneaks some classic bits into the new themes.

And yea, also waiting for it to maybe come out one day. *fingers crossed*

marchefelix:
I can understand why so many people don't care about this game. I myself wasn't interested at first; in fact, I straight out hated the game. I hated the business model and I thought Shadow Moves were stupid. I've gotten over the latter, the former not so much. But I can tolerate it a bit more than before now that there's more content available. I've even begun to be a little more interested in it.

I've been waiting for Cinder since forever. I'm so happy to know he's coming next.

The Good Loser:
I wonder who the last character in the Season 2 roster is supposed to be now that cinder fills the 2nd to last spot.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version