Author Topic: Saying Hello - Bluer  (Read 1471 times)

Obiyer

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Saying Hello - Bluer
« on: June 06, 2015, 07:20:43 PM »
Hi, I registered a long time ago. Nice to meet you all.

First, I'm sort of a dabbler. I know that's not good, but I want to focus on Heroes of the Storm right now and Starcaft 2.

As you can see from my avatar my favorite character is Blue Mary. My second favorite character is Rock.  

I got into KoF thanks to Darkgeese, he inspired me to try fighting games due to his youtube videos to try and get people to improve and travel.

I've pick up and drop learning fighting games, I really want to dedicate myself and learn them properly. I'm working through Shoryuken's fighting game primer. I want to get through that so I have the basics down then play KoF.

My favorite KoF is actually on the Gameboy, I played it a lot when I was a little kid. It's KoF 97, here's a youtube video of it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jg7If9LAEDc

Lastly, I'd like to thank everyone who made this site a reality. Thank you for your hard work over the years.

EDIT:

I'm from Louisville, Kentucky. If you're around my area please don't hesitate on giving me a ring. I don't travel much but at least we could enjoy matches together with a good connection.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 07:24:17 PM by Bluer »
Steam: Obiyer

solidshark

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: Saying Hello - Bluer
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2015, 02:44:13 AM »
Thanks for the official introduction Bluer. As far as your dedication to learning fighters, one piece of advice I can give you (if it's not already in the SRK primer) is to try to keep up consistency with your training/fighting. Even if it's just a daily regimen of a half and hour a day, I think it can make a big difference.
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995

Obiyer

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2015, 02:19:17 PM »
Alright, thanks for the tip. I know I should be doing something like that, I'll do my best to get started right away.
Steam: Obiyer

buckweet

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2015, 06:42:58 AM »
Welcome to DC. Add me if you play on steam.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197977173037/