Other Fighting Games > General Fighting Game Discussion

Street Fighter V

(1/6) > >>

marchefelix:
I wasn't terribly excited when this was first announced, but with the flow of news that's been coming in, I'm more interested than before.

So far we've had Ryu, Chun-Li, Charlie, M. Bison, Cammy, Birdie, Ken and Vega announced. There's also a new character called Necalli. And today at PAX Prime, R. Mika was announced.

I'm curious to see how the game will turn out. Did anyone get the SFV beta, by any chance?

EXWildWolf:
I'm definitely excited for Mika, Ryu and Necalli. The game is looking good so far and there isn't anything dumb on the system mechanics. From what I've heard, everybody is good and has something, it's not that anybody has nothing to not be able to deal with anybody else's stuff. I think I have the beta, but I'm not in a rush to get it. I can wait until release since it's later down the 1st quarter of next year. Also I've got some guy- who is a bit of a scrub - giving me details on what some characters can do.

marchefelix:
New character: Rashid.

Swamp:
Street Fighter 5 Beta has been fully hacked and it's not available for offline play; all current characters available (minus Dhalsim). Not sure if I can post a link to it or not...

marchefelix:
Man, so much has happened with this game and I haven't updated the topic xD

Now that I think about it, despite keeping up with the news, I don't really watch a lot of gameplay...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version