Sakazaki Dojo > Training Room

Training Partners

(1/2) > >>

toashinrock:
I'm currently in search of some training partners in the game. This way I can steadily improve my gameplay within this beast known as kofxiii

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk

desmond_kof:
Do you play on Steam? Where are you located?

toashinrock:

--- Quote from: desmond_kof on September 15, 2015, 10:17:43 AM ---Do you play on Steam? Where are you located?

--- End quote ---

I know this was old, but I was going to touch up on it once I got to a PC.  Well I don't play on steam, but I do have the game on xbox live and looking for someone to train with to level up.  I wanna become a force, but I'm having a hard time grasping this buffering system as well as linking normals altogether.  Guess I should really look into the KOf guide for Street Fighter players.  Any tips would help? 

I'm located in Georgia. 

Hobojim:
Linking in this game is, for the most part, not as integral as it is in street fighter. Combos are generally structured as normal -> command normal -> specials -> optional super. Buffering moves is much easier too, you can hold the button after the motion for a special and it effectively repeats the input for a while afterwards, so timing specials is really easy.

Who are you using and what are you having trouble with, specifically?

toashinrock:

--- Quote from: Hobojim on November 17, 2015, 08:27:05 AM ---Linking in this game is, for the most part, not as integral as it is in street fighter. Combos are generally structured as normal -> command normal -> specials -> optional super. Buffering moves is much easier too, you can hold the button after the motion for a special and it effectively repeats the input for a while afterwards, so timing specials is really easy.

Who are you using and what are you having trouble with, specifically?

--- End quote ---

Well I been trying to master this buffering moves thing by holding buttons on the stick for quite some time.  And I've yet to quite figure it out.  Like in the Gauge system Tutorial I'll get to the part where I have to cancel Kyo's SDM into his Neo Wave Move or whatever it's called, but it's like I'm doing it too late.  I'm not sure if it's needs to be done in the air.  It's just I want to get that down first, but I'm having quite a bit of trouble with it.  I'm not set on a team, but I like King, Leona, and Mr. Karate so far, but that can also be replaced with some Ryo.   So if you would be willing to help me I would be glad to hear any advice. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version