Dream Cancel Forum

News:

New to the forums? Introduce yourself HERE!

KOFXIV Announced for 2016

Started by desmond_kof, September 15, 2015, 05:32:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Custle

I wish I could grow a beard like that :(

Anyways, looks like SNK and publishers are really marketing the game this time. KOF Station was good idea and was exectued well and it seems game has good presence at E3. I guess job well done.
"Look, game over. Beat it, or I'll boot you into space!"

Want to stalk me on Twitter?

videoman190

QuoteTag @AtlusUSA @levelupseries and use hashtag #WNF with a KOFXIV gameplay question! Your question could be featured on stream tonight!
https://twitter.com/levelupseries/status/743184942775963648

marchefelix

Great_Dark_Hero

I really do like the general idea behind the KOF Station. Seems like we are also getting a lot more game play footage as well.

Custle

I like the idea of Party Mode. It has potential as a community event, either competetive or just for fun.

Shiranui_ninja

I really enjoyed matches between AS Reynald, Romance, etc. in WNF. Not only because AS Reynald plays Mai (and he proved second hit of EX Kachousen is combo if the fan hits on the air and it connects to Climax) but because the level is high and matches were great. I really think KOF XIV will be good and funny to play. I so hyped for the game again ^^
PSN: Shiranui_ninja
KOF XIII main team: Mai/King/Mature

Shiranui_ninja

sorry for double posting.

Confirmed Villains Team Trailer is coming
https://twitter.com/SNKPofficial/status/743432037361549312

And new image

Custle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aY-9pp9XM_I

Villains are here! Their theme sounded badass, stage looked like crappy sex dungeon and Xandu's a loonie.

Diavle

Shiranui_ninja

LOL. Funny, and creepy, character. Not a fan of this team, but is nice to see that Sylvie is not alone in her madness and freakness.

So, all stages revealed!

Diavle

Sylvie's team should be next week iirc, we will finally get to see Mian in action.

marchefelix

When I first saw F.A.N.G. in SFV I thought he'd be the weirdest FG-related thing I'd see this year. And then came Xanadu and proved me wrong.

The stage and music are awesome, though. I don't know about it looking like a sex dungeon, though...

videoman190

Custle

Quote from: marchefelix on June 16, 2016, 06:50:34 PM
When I first saw F.A.N.G. in SFV I thought he'd be the weirdest FG-related thing I'd see this year. And then came Xanadu and proved me wrong.

The stage and music are awesome, though. I don't know about it looking like a sex dungeon, though...
F.A.N.G. is so tame compared Xanadu.

Well, it's not a dungeon, more like lair, with men in cages... I liked that there was Xanadu's golden throne.

I wonder will one Special Edit team be Anantov, Geese and Xanadu, Boss Team, or Pimpest Guys in KOF.

shinefist

Xanadu is a nut case, is he a throw and counter character ? The rocker by baby throw looks funny as hell.

Chang's damage is insane and suits his play style. Overall an interesting team.

I like the tone of the stage. Lots of good stages in this one.

Did anyone notice in the 50 minute pod cast, the development team mentions the music that accompanies kukri is orchestral. Does this mean each of the members of the official invitation team have their own sound track much like kof 97's orochi team?