Author Topic: Helluuu!  (Read 2142 times)

Nyora

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Helluuu!
« on: September 28, 2015, 09:10:48 PM »
Hi KOFlovers, have a super day!

The thing that led me here was KOF XIII. Well, the ending of the story, to be exact. I wanted to talk about it but soon realized that I didn't have any friends whom I could chat with :( None of them plays KOF, as far as I know, so I searched some forums which I could chat freely without explainin' anything about the game and found here. Hope we can talk about this masterpiece (I mean, all of the series, not just xiii) :)

So, hellu again!

EXWildWolf

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
Re: Helluuu!
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2015, 10:11:54 PM »
HEY HEY HEY! Welcome to the forums! I'm one of the people that are often around on this forum and a few others too. Feel free to discuss anything from your gameplay, your local scene, and if you need advice on 02UM, 98FE, and XIII. We also talk about other SNK games and fighters, so feel free to ask and old men will come out of retirement to teach you about Garou:MOTW, SamSho, and Fatal Fury. Again, welcome.

desmond_kof

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
  • Practice everyday without neglect
    • View Profile
    • DesmondDELAGHETTO youtube page
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2015, 01:15:29 AM »
Welcome to the site. Myself and Malik did an episode of the podcast talking about the story of KOF13. If you want to check that out, let me know.
"Do not place so much importance on winning. The fight itself has value."

Nyora

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2015, 12:12:31 PM »
HEY HEY HEY! Welcome to the forums! I'm one of the people that are often around on this forum and a few others too. Feel free to discuss anything from your gameplay, your local scene, and if you need advice on 02UM, 98FE, and XIII. We also talk about other SNK games and fighters, so feel free to ask and old men will come out of retirement to teach you about Garou:MOTW, SamSho, and Fatal Fury. Again, welcome.
Billy, is that you? Heheh :) Thanks for the welcome!

Welcome to the site. Myself and Malik did an episode of the podcast talking about the story of KOF13. If you want to check that out, let me know.
Ooh, I'd like to hear the story! Where can I listen to it?

desmond_kof

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
  • Practice everyday without neglect
    • View Profile
    • DesmondDELAGHETTO youtube page
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2015, 07:56:04 PM »
Ooh, I'd like to hear the story! Where can I listen to it?

Here ya go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvsmz3FPC2c
"Do not place so much importance on winning. The fight itself has value."