Author Topic: Andy Bogard / Geese Howard (AoF 2)  (Read 8398 times)

The Good Loser

• Scion of Flame
  • Ikuzo!
    • View Profile
Andy Bogard / Geese Howard (AoF 2)
« on: November 13, 2015, 09:17:19 AM »
I've been wondering why Andy looked visually similiar to Geese's appearance in AoF 2 and did some research for a bit. Lo and behold didn't find squat, well that is until i found some theories from forums. One suggests that Jeff Bogard (who was then later killed by Geese) actually adopted the brothers and that Geese is the real father. Anyone know anything about it?

P.S.: This isn't just for AoF2, i just couldn't find a decent spot to put the "general" theory.

Mr Bakaboy

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
Re: Andy Bogard / Geese Howard (AoF 2)
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2015, 06:39:09 PM »
Honestly I think it's just coincidence. SNK was looking for a way to make Geese look younger for Art of Fighting 2 and having longer hair seemed to do the trick. I don't think there was anything secret behind it. SNK has a habit of making characters too similar. Look at the K'/ Rock Howard issues they had when they were making both games. K' got the silver hair and sunglasses because he was looking way too similar to Rock.

Besides Terry was around 10 and Andy maybe 8 when Jeff died (rough guesing based of Wild Ambition). Saying Geese was in his early to mid 20's back then I think he would be mighty young to sire Andy.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 06:41:56 PM by Mr Bakaboy »
Say it with me now: "Variable input lag BAAAAAAD!!!"

The Good Loser

• Scion of Flame
  • Ikuzo!
    • View Profile
Re: Andy Bogard / Geese Howard (AoF 2)
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2015, 09:47:12 AM »
not that being a parent in his teens isn't a thing  ;)

But yea i see where you're coming from.