Sakazaki Dojo > Training Room

Best Button layout

(1/2) > >>

toashinrock:
I just recently bought a stick and was wondering what would be the best button layout for this game.  I noticed in other games it's better to position the buttons accordingly;E.G. Guilty Gear Accent Core +R.   However, I was wondering how you guys have your buttons set.   Just curious because as of right now I play on the default setting, but I do know that I prefer a layout similar to Six button style of SF.   However, this isn't SF and is another beast in itself known as KOF.  All opinions are and will be valued as I test them all. :)

BodyOrgan:
I use a six button layout. The default layout, plus macros for the EX moves.

A B (LP+HP)
C D (LK+HK)

Things can always change. I'd actually like to learn the SNK layout at some point. It would make the BC cancel easier IMO.

Hobojim:
I used the same layout as BodyOrgan at first, but switched to:

B C D
A

Having a finger for each button made things easier on me after I got used to it. I should probably use macros with how often I get regular DM instead of EX DM, but ehhhhh.

toashinrock:

--- Quote from: Hobojim on November 27, 2015, 03:11:27 AM ---I used the same layout as BodyOrgan at first, but switched to:

B C D
A

Having a finger for each button made things easier on me after I got used to it. I should probably use macros with how often I get regular DM instead of EX DM, but ehhhhh.

--- End quote ---

Isn't that the standard SNK Arcade cabinet layout for buttons.  If I'm not mistaken because I seen a arcade cabinet that had this layout as well.   

Amedø310:

--- Quote from: toashinrock on November 29, 2015, 07:33:43 AM ---
--- Quote from: Hobojim on November 27, 2015, 03:11:27 AM ---I used the same layout as BodyOrgan at first, but switched to:

B C D
A

--- End quote ---

Isn't that the standard SNK Arcade cabinet layout for buttons.  If I'm not mistaken because I seen a arcade cabinet that had this layout as well.  

--- End quote ---

Yes. It follows the original neogeo layout.

I play on default 4 button layout.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version