Author Topic: New to the forum and stuff  (Read 1835 times)

LabrysXII

• New Challenger
  • Yo.
    • View Profile
New to the forum and stuff
« on: December 30, 2015, 12:28:19 AM »
Hello, I'm LabrysXII.

I'm 20 years, and I live in Texas. I've played a lot of fighting games over the course of my life, but never that competitively (I remember attending a couple of tournaments, but I couldn't go as often as I should for reasons). I've played various games like Street Fighter, Melty Blood, Guilty Gear, Smash Bros, the KoF series, and various other franchises. I've played the KoF series on and off, from what I remember (I know I played almost all of the games in the series except for the spinoffs like the MI series).

Many factors sparked my interest in the franchise again. Sometime before this Christmas, I've gotten both 98UM and 2002UM, and started playing them for a bit. I started to have fun with the series again. Another reason, is that I saw a couple of KingsOfCO's twitch streams, which made me very interested in XIII. I bought that game a while back before 98UM and 2002UM, and I never really touched the game that much. And last but not least, the other reason I was interested was well...you know, XIV (I'm most likely gonna get that game first before SFV).

For all of those games, especially XIII, I've been stuck in training mode for a while (learning HD combos and whatnot). I haven't played a human opponent yet, since I'm still trying to find a team to this day (I'm thinking of using Leona in these games, feel free to give some tips if needed). Either way, it's nice to meet you guys.

The Good Loser

• Scion of Flame
  • Ikuzo!
    • View Profile
Re: New to the forum and stuff
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2015, 02:33:45 AM »
Yo and welcome to the forums / community!

If you're interested in Leona you might wanna look up "ON Vicio", he plays her in his Main Team in Tournaments. Also, here's my steam feel free to add me or people in my friendslist playing KoF X)