Author Topic: Reintroducing myself  (Read 2083 times)

Custle

• Scion of Flame
  • I have thing for colour purple
    • View Profile
Reintroducing myself
« on: January 05, 2016, 08:14:06 AM »
It has been a while, eh? So long that I decided to reintroduce myself.

So, here I call myself Custle. It's my former internet persona name, nowdays I use different name, but I think this will be fine. I hail from Finland, North-European country. I guess there is some sort of fighting game scene in this country, but it is quite small and more focused on Tekken and Soul Calibur and they are concentrated on bigger cities on the south. I live in north Finland, so it's quite hard to find someone like-minded :)

I'm not super-serious or competitive person when it comes to fighting games. I kind of dropped out of scene few years ago, when I really couldn't play fighting games on PC if I wanted to play against someone and my friends moved on with their lives to study or after work. When at the time new KOF (XIII) came to PC finally, I kinda lost intrest at that point. I really didn't have controller I could use to play. I still bought the day XIII was released, also 98UM and 2002UM, but I didn't really feel like playing them.

Fast forward to this day, now I know what kind of person I am. I enjoy KOF for it's basic gameplay and I enjoy the characters and the SNK universe in general. I enjoy unlocking stuff like pictures. The fact that PC versions of 98UM and 2002UM apparently don't have Gallery mode in them is disapointing for me. Not much for the 98UM, because I have it on PlayStation 2, but for 2002UM it really grinds my gears.

Also annoucement for KOF XIV really made me intrested in the series again (is the graphics whining still a thing?) . I don't own PS4, but I hope it would come to PC later. I guess if someone is intrested to kick my ass in a fighting game, we can arrange something, but I really have to in mood for that :)

I know this forum is North-America centric when it comes scene talk, but I really enjoyed talking about KOF and SNK related stuff.
"Look, game over. Beat it, or I'll boot you into space!"

Want to stalk me on Twitter?

solidshark

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: Reintroducing myself
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2016, 10:42:44 AM »
Welcome back Custle. Nice to see you around again, and hope you eventually do get to play KOF XIV, through a possible future PC port, or a PS4 if you eventually get one.
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995

The Good Loser

• Scion of Flame
  • Ikuzo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2016, 09:40:26 AM »
Welcome back Custle!

I'm from Germany myself so I'm sure we'll have a good enough connection.

Here's my Steam ID. Hit me up whenever X)

Custle

• Scion of Flame
  • I have thing for colour purple
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2016, 11:27:45 AM »
@Solidshark
Thanks. I really hope XIV would come PC eventually, because I don't feel like buying PS4 for just one game and my PC is already more powerful than PlayStation 4 :)

@The Good Looser
I'm away for rest of the week, so you might get good punching back next week XD
"Look, game over. Beat it, or I'll boot you into space!"

Want to stalk me on Twitter?