Other Fighting Games > General Fighting Game Discussion

Tekken 7/Fated Retribution

(1/4) > >>

marchefelix:
Ever since King of the Iron Fist Tournanent 2015, I've been very hyped about Tekken 7. And that update, Fated Retribution, with freaking Akuma! I can't wait for this to finally hit consoles! Whenever that is... Harada likes to troll us  :)

marchefelix:
Finally! It's Nina! Better late than never but personally I think I waited too long.  ;)

marchefelix:
New details on Fated Retribution:

Am I the only one in here who cares about Tekken 7?

TrueOrochi:
I used to care, but then Tekken 6 happened and the franchise became nonsensical both in lore and gameplay. It was not until I found a cheat to disable bound and rage that I could enjoy it on the same level as Tekken 3. I wasn't a huge fan of Tekken 4 or 5 either, but more because they were overshadowed by 3. Tekken 2 still has my favorite presentation and roster. Tekken Tag 2 is a combination of my least favorite gameplay elements from the genre, so I find it very hard to enjoy.

I also used to care/love Soul Calibur, but then Slow Guest Calibur IV and Super Animu Calibur V: Broken & Barebones Edition happened. I am still so bitter about the direction they took Soul Calibur V, that Tekken 7's direction is a slap in the face. Also, I feel that Tekken 7: Fated Retribution should be renamed to Tekken 7: Fanime Reimagining to more accurately reflect the product. A dark and satisfying finale to the Mishima family drama it is not.

TL:DR I am just into Virtua Fighter 6 (idea) and King of Fighters XIV at the moment.

*Tekken Zaibatsu is where the fans hang and news are posted. If you desire only Tekken news Avoiding the Puddle has you covered.

marchefelix:
Matches with Akuma

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=wFnXeWHc5KA

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version