Author Topic: It's been a long time  (Read 4077 times)

FreeRunner

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
It's been a long time
« on: January 16, 2016, 05:37:59 AM »
Thought I reintroduced myself after disappearing for a while. OG's from Dream Cancel know me, but to newer people I haven't met. Greetings, I am the resident speedster of Dream Cancel lol.

Where have I been? TL;DR Was in a huge slump/depression for 3 years, no joke. Only in May 2014 I began to have a new job and things started to happen.... Somewhat. Wasn't until Smash 4 came out and I went to their tourneys that things started to open up a little. Fast forward to today and I'm back on my feet making moves. I heard about KOFXIII being dropped from EVO, which made me a bit sad because I was too late in getting back into KOF. So now I do Smash 4 (Honestly the game/community is kinda getting on my nerves so might drop it eventually if I feel the same way in Feb.) But now KOF XIV is on the horizon and I'm looking forward to it.

Now if only KOFXIII goes into some sort of revival or sorts. I'll be checking on you guys.
You're too slow!!

solidshark

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: It's been a long time
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2016, 04:45:22 AM »
Welcome back FreeRunner. Sorry to hear about your slump, but happy you've bounced back a bit. KOFXIII will probably be officially gone from EVO, but I expect fans to keep supporting, or another KOF at EVO from now on. Nice to have you back around; hope things keep getting better for you.
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995

steamwolf

• Scion of Flame
  • Southtown Underdog
    • View Profile
Re: It's been a long time
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2016, 03:30:18 PM »
Yeah I remember you, Freerunner. Welcome back!