Author Topic: Hi  (Read 1439 times)

johrjives

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Hi
« on: November 25, 2010, 02:42:14 AM »
Hey guys, old school canadian SF gamer here.  I`ve played the fatal fury's other snk games back in the day, but kof12 was my first kof game.  Sad that I actually didnt get to play it much, as its life was short lived.  Anyway, I enjoy watching the posted vids and the wikis.  I dont have the luxury of an arcade kof13 here in edmonton, so you might see me lurking the forums and watching vids until console release.  Keep up the great work on the info!

nilcam

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
  • PSN: nilcam
    • View Profile
Re: Hi
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2010, 04:56:54 AM »
Thanks for the compliments and welcome to the Dream Cancel family.

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2010, 01:05:46 PM »
Hey guys, old school canadian SF gamer here.  I`ve played the fatal fury's other snk games back in the day, but kof12 was my first kof game.  Sad that I actually didnt get to play it much, as its life was short lived.  Anyway, I enjoy watching the posted vids and the wikis.  I dont have the luxury of an arcade kof13 here in edmonton, so you might see me lurking the forums and watching vids until console release.  Keep up the great work on the info!

Welcome to DC!  I know that Vancouver has it but I think that's a 3-4 hour flight I forget how far it is.   

johrjives

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2010, 04:52:14 PM »
yeah, thats a good 12-14 hour drive from where I'm at.  We had a good arcade at the west ed up until about 2 years ago.  The owner got outbid for the spot, and now the arcade consists of games like dance revolution and whack a mole...